Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• A PROBLEM NEED HELP

Nord F**Ker - - General Discussion

Hi everyone! Me and Shipis had a house with 2 doors 1s(CRIME OVER 1000000....) 2nd(BLACK HOLE 24/7) NOW OUR HOUSE IS MISSING!!!!AND I used it as a hideout! ANd part of those locks were mine!!!(each door had 750+ locks)I wanted to bring em up to me before the map changes but now they are all gone! Not breaked by smbd but gone 4 nothing! Pls i want a part of mine back !:((HELP ME I HAVE NO LOCKS AND NO MONEY NOW! AND MY LAST HIDEOUT GONE NOWERE!!!! dead

• Yeah thats true. I sold Lockpick level 3 and Doorhack level 3 to kenay yersteday for 40k I had the same problem serval weeks ago(with 50 RPG's)

• Age:21 In-Game Name: Nord F**ker Steam link: steamcommunity.com/id/rasslo/ Time played:117hrs(on this server) I have a microphone I want 2 play as CP becayse sometimes I get bored playing as rebel and sometimes there are no cops online The rules I know are: Not 2 kill if player not provoked you,kick door after 4k crime only I can dedicate 4-6 hours per day forr server I can benefit the server by being a nice Russian guy =3 The funcrion of CP is ro get people after 2k crime in jail If il see rdm …

• Items Dissapeared

Nord F**Ker - - Server Bug Report Forum

Nope it was some kind of present =3

• Items Dissapeared

Nord F**Ker - - Server Bug Report Forum

Mike Gave me 50 RPG's And 100 Revolver ammo but after server restarted all of that was dissapeared/Plzz I want em Back