Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 68.

• ₣яєє Hustler

Captain Cock - - Denied Ban Request

Personally I've never had a problem with Hustler, but I'm fairly hard to troll into a rage. Same really for Koolaid, watching him go batshit crazy over loosing plants was better than tv. But the server has evolved for the better. Far less tolerant of players who break rules and target new people to push them out. Both Hustler and Koolaid were getting worse and needing to be more outragious to get attention. BTW, Cash, if you genuinely expected a positive response you wouldn't have added that fu*…

• antlion guard bug

Captain Cock - - Server Bug Report Forum

Get rid of the Antlion altogether. Unless you start attacking it within a couple of minutes of it arriving, the chances are you’ll run out of time. It will disconnect leaving you holding your dick and a bunch of weps and ammo wasted. I tend to ignore it now, as do a lot of other players. The Zombie attack is a much more popular random fighting event. Replace random Antlion attack with Zombies. Then take zombies off the list of supply crate prizes so that there’s no chance of a double attack that…

• -Your information-- IGN: NumbNuts SteamID: Steam Profile: Cpt Cock --Accused member information-- IGN: The Cheese SteamID: Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Persistent Doorblocking Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: The Cheese had a bounty, crime at 7000 Crazy was cop and tried to kick his door down several times. (sliding door garage house opposite PD) He warned Cheese but Cheese stayed up against the door stopping it from opening. I tried lockpi…

• Sounds risky. I heard developing worthwhile apps is the gateway drug into map building, mod testing and even server ownership. Sorry. Not for the Nuts, not this time. (NumbNuts)

• dead fourm...

Captain Cock - - General Discussion

I am - placing a safety rope around The Danger. Please keep out. Do not touch The Danger

• LOST MY STUFF AGAIN!!!

Captain Cock - - Hall of Fail

Dude, you need to learn how to play asap. Type /motd in chat and read up. It will take like 5 mins. No one is able to steal your stuff if you follow the guidelines for playing. Don't have cash in your wallet, take it straight to the bank, its 100% safe in there. Talk to BrenDEN, he's crazy but not a nasty player. If you accept that he got you fair and square and ask him nicely he'll probably give whatever it was back. If not, suck it up and get better at keeping hold of your stuff.

• New deathmatch server

A teleport to a separate DM zone under the map might be an easier way to go. Not sure about separate rules and score keeping but it would keep the fighting away from the kids. Looking at the map cycle though this would be about a year away. I think Rezzo has a map lined up for the end of the year so 2 maps from now. Given the lack of available development time in the admin team you'd need a LOT of buy in from other players before it would stand a chance of becoming a thing. Good luck with it tho…

• Circumstantial Map Change?

Captain Cock - - Suggestions

The sever now has about 8 regular players who are usually afk 18 hours a day. If the map geography is a problem, it's because you're not playing right, you need to afk all day then it's perfect. Right now, Sunday afternoon, the whole game itself (HL2 DM) has 105 players worldwide. As long as the server is up I'll drop in, but I accept (sadly) that updates and improvements are probably a thing of the past.

• I understand Gabe Newal is looking to ban all Russian players from Steam. No money transactions between Steam and Russian are happening. There’s an argument in either direction – allowing Russian and Belarussian players means they might actually access some truth about the invasion of Ukraine. Their own media is blocking all discussion. But I think supporting the global efforts to bring peace and freedom Ukraine in whatever tiny way we can is in line with the ethos of fairness in the server. Blo…

• NumbNuts Ban appeal

Captain Cock - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12787263 Your in-game Name: NumbNuts Why you got banned: Passing money between alternate account and this account Other Information you think we should know: 15 years on Steam, 4,057+ hrs on HLDM2 (which is pretty much the only game I play) A player on Cold Community server since it started. In all that time I’ve been banned for a couple of days only twice I think, for getting bored and being a bit of a dick. Always following a brief ban and time to cool down I never rep…

• YOU CAN PAY TO CHEAT?

So if I want to cheat up my score I should pay another player cash, not use an alt account for 2 spins. I got it. My bad. And to cheat past a perm ban I should set up a brand new Steam ID and pay Steam $10 for a new Deathmatch licence? TBH I'd rather all that cheat cash went direct to Syle as thanks for the server. But personally, I'm more for fairness rules. I broke the rules, so got a massive head kicking from Doom. Players hate on Doom all day, I never have and never will. I'll respect him an…

• YOU CAN PAY TO CHEAT?

Wait… what? I just got perm banned for passing game money from one account to another. What’s the difference? So If I bought that money from another account it’s ok? It’s encouraged?? I used two accounts to get an additional “daily spin”. I didn’t use that income to cheat up the biggest house on the map and put thousands of locks on doors. I didn’t use my massive excess of money gained from other accounts to intimidate players and build a huge gang army. And I didn’t exploit the servers populari…

• ban for what????

Captain Cock - - Accepted Ban Appeals

A month for this seems a bit harsh. (although 21 previous bans might have added a little weight) Plus, if you ban Hustler who's everyone going to hate on all day??? - oh' here comes DOOM (...just saying dude...just saying) For me Hustler likes to play rough, but at least he plays. he doesn't AFK for days. I'd respectfully ask for a reduction in his ban. I think the server benifits from players who provoke a bit of action now and then.

• server empty

“this is how the world ends, not with a bang but with a whimper” When there’s no sign of the server owners for 6 months and Doggy’s last post was 3 months ago things are bad. When people like Cave and Rezoz, who’ve supported the server for years, are reading the last rights, it’s game over. Reading the last few posts, I get it now. The problems a bit bigger than I thought. At some point, unexpectedly soon, looks like the server’s just going to disappear. So, before it does, from me to you all: 1…

• server empty

I think Jonny’s point isn’t a whinge, he’s saying the server might not survive if it doesn’t do something. The good ol’ day’s of 15 players all fighting, arguing, saving and doing stuff are long gone. We might get moments during holidays when there’s a few on, but it’s not enough. I’d suggest... more Easter egg hunts. More things to do when there’s 3 players on and 2 are afk. A zombie invasion every 20 mins. More frequent supply box drops. Antlion attacks. All with bigger rewards. The economy is…

• Wassup

Captain Cock - - Introduction

Olympics (which is code for - playing with my balls)

• Unlimited Doorhack

...Who's bitching? Metal <bitch #1> "We can't even get regular map switches now and those are scheduled, <bitch #2> ban requests take about as long as it takes for you to get your tax return back, and there is <bitch #3> barely any incentive for a player to continue playing at this point. <bitch #4> A majority of the day is just players AFKing. <bitch #5> There's no reason for platinum VIP, it may possibly bring more people back, but as long as <bitch #6> everything else remains stagnant the ser…

• Unlimited Doorhack

So the solution seems to be, if you want an Unlimited Doorhack - make friends with Syle. Bitching about his server and suggesting he'd act like a dick with a reset - not a good start. Personally I've always liked him and think he sets a wonderful example of a kind a generious server owner. And, in case I missed it, Happy Birthday Syle. Hope you had a really great Christmas too! x

• I agree. I think what Rezoz is working on is a sparkly new version. Not necesserily a kill the old map forever proposal. Hopefully he'll let us have a run round the new one when it's ready then we can see if it's an improvement on an already great classic. If it's not - he will obviously have to be burnt at the stake.

• REZOZ "You can have ONE or the OTHER, One thing, one thing or the other thing...you choose" N3MO "So... hmmm... can we have like both?" CAPTAIN COCK "Yay!" "...and can we have an AIR FORCE BASE on the top as well!!!" <REZOZ HAS DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER>