Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

• I like that China has shown his commitment to our community over the course of many years before looking for a position in the administration. He's always been an antagonist, but those are needed for in-game relationships to develop. I haven't played enough HL2:DM recently to view his behavior regarding whether he assists noobs, but that would tell us if he has shifted to a more community-oriented mindset. China always seems to be vigilant about HL2:DM related issues. I get many messages from hi…

• Quote from dolan: “I was told that the front area of the PD is open to the public. Was this false information? ” Yes, that area has always been KoS-able

• maybe i left an ent that deletes shit in there lmao ill check soon but there would be no reason for it to be there

• Beamed Admin Application

Uberkist - - Denied Applications

Played with him for a while tonight, and he seems like a good man! Before I show full support, I'd like to see how he behaves towards boxes first-hand. From the previous posts, it seems like he is willing to help someone learn the ropes. Since we are a bit skeptical based on his prior application, perhaps he would be more fit to start at the trusted position. +0.61803398875

• New Pet suggestion

Uberkist - - Suggestions

Tried to add a valve biped to that free one lol Skinning the robe was way too fuckin annoying to keep tryin to do Best case scenario is a naked baby yoda for a playermodel Makin the static one in the crib into a pet .mdl should be ezpz imgur.com/gallery/nocLqIV

• Low effort app but hes good at driving cranes +1

• Age: 22 In-Game name: Kist™ SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19784590 Time played: 30d 22h 46m Do you have a mic?: I chit chat every now n then. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To make hella money locking these rebel vagrants up in jail. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Shoot only if shot at. 4k Kickdoor. No favoritism. What is the function the Civil Protection?: Stop rebel scum from mass rdming. If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Run outside, wait to be shot at, and …

• kittys cop app

Uberkist - - Accepted Applications

Kitty has shown herself to know the various niche rules in her explanation of literally every one, so I am not too worried about her inexperience. I appreciate her noobishly excited nature. My only concern would be maintaining adequate communication. Also pics or shes a Guy In Real Life +1

• Picture of yourself

Uberkist - - General Discussion

This made me realize how few pics I have of myself lmao my best one is of me and a llama but I look scuffed coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…192946712cecd30e4052b1f1f

• Petition to bring on the FISH

Uberkist - - Suggestions

okay sidezz how much $$$ is it gunna take

• What is a Miracles?

Uberkist - - General Discussion

Better than ever miracles, when you comin back thru?

Uberkist - - Suggestions

Quote from Puppy: “I don't believe that stealing rods should be a thing. I feel like the rods should stay with the people who buy them, so people don't have to spend 1-3k just to replace it. Bait stealing and others are fine in my opinionthough. ” Yea, I just thought about mingebags stealing them while people are fishing. Maybe after a rod remains inactive and unreclaimed by its owner for 5 minutes, it would able to be picked up.

Uberkist - - Suggestions

Id imagine it'd work pretty similarly to the ent version, holding a rod and moving it in the water gives you a chance to spawn a weapon, npc, or beneficial ent. Gotta put your own bait on your rod, in the ent version its a melon and you use your gravgun to attach it. The items spawn initially at different depths in the water. You have to move the hook closer to it and it has a chance to hook on or disappear. If its a job, it could spawn boxed versions of some good items. Should just be real ents…

• Admin application Dede

I've never witnessed Dede doing anything against the rules. He plays a decent amount and is usually willing to help. I would like to see him make an effort to introduce 10 hours to the game farther than "type /tutorial", but that goes for most admins. My only fear is that he'll ghost on us when he gets his admin. +1 for Trial or Trusted

• I haven't seen him do anything wrong while I've played with him, so hopefully he learned from his ban. Cop isn't a very abusable job. I think he should have a chance to try. Still needs to show he knows other basic commands like /kickdoor and the crime at which you can do it. I think he'd be good for role. +1

• RP Festivity V1 - Released.

Uberkist - - Roleplay HL2DM

Did you end up finishing plaza? Bank looks good textured, maybe add some more rooms to the upper floor. I like the extruded bay windows on the houses. The awnings have a pretty sharp edge though. The buttresses on the brick apartment also seem a little thin. I wanna see a close up screenie of the textured bank exterior.

• Job - Graffiti Artist

Uberkist - - Suggestions

It would be cool to see something to do with this. I'd love for it to use the players actual spray. Maybe compete with other artists for the most recent spray on a wall?

• Pizzabutt's cop app

She plays a good bit and tries to help despite only having 2 weeks of experience, so +1

• rp_sylecity screenshots

In regards to your new screenshots, Try to make sure the building height differences aren't overly noticeable. Having that 5 story building indicates a tall skybox, so you wanna make use of it for your other buildings as well.

• rp_sylecity screenshots

Does that staircase connect to that bank looking structure? I like the underground idea if so. Try incorporating height variations in the streets/ground. Maybe a pond? You could build off those displacements and figure out an interesting topography. Also try using the hollow tool for easily makin window and door frames. edit: more apartment layout pics plz