Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Is this ok?

ProGamer - - Hall of Fail

Please do. and yet again, trying to get off topic. Im here for clarity. PLEASE post it. Id love to hear the "talking trash about our admins before you bought vip" because ive had VIP for a LONG time. Thats how I know you are full of it. I only have a few days left actually.

• Is this ok?

"Why don't you play the clips talking trash about our admins before you bought vip, or saying we do nothing to adjust for players having millions of dollars?" Is that what u are mad about? And it wasint talking trash we had a discussion about this server and another server. And i pointed out a few things that was a concern to me. Plus stay on the subject. Im asking if this is ok. Your KoS and putting bounty on people and killing them so that they stay in jail. Dont change the subject by trying t…

• Is this ok?

clips.twitch.tv/MagnificentEas…eTriHard-AstsAY5bcgM_6pvZ got 3 clips. Just need things cleared up so i can say things are being played fair.

• Is this ok?

clips.twitch.tv/HungryAmusedWasabiHeyGirl-0jNK3cZUqrtLIxnt

• Is this ok?

Nemo puts bounty on my head and then kills me? clips.twitch.tv/SarcasticSuccu…rsYouWHY-JVpIPASdqJTuGqwY

• under 10 hr rule in effect?

ProGamer - - Roleplay HL2DM

I agree. Again thanks. I wont bother anymore knowing its being resolved now.

Thanks Volar for putting in some time for this. Glad you looked into it and something is being done that's all I was really wanting anyways. For it to be addressed. Next time it will be a recording.

Screenshot 1 shows i have no crime(Or at least not enough to kill me for i believe?) screenshot 2 and 3 shows me with no guns and no crime with him shooting me again point blank. solid proof. You can also see bounty lines going to him(Pic 3) and can read his crime in the first pic. Ill leave it at that. I hope it all works out.

Ok so like I was saying I have had NO ITEMS, NO bounty, under 10 hours and like you said it shows him only killing me which is the rule being broken. I don't understand what else you need. Volar "The only thing through them that we can see is that you were killed." If you see that, then I have provided enough info to show that you understand I am being killed UNDER 10 hours and that not enough to do anything? And ive asked what else you need so i can finish this up and play again. I have plenty …

Ok what is it you need to get theses type of people removed? I pretty much got a lot of proof He was shooting me for quite some time till I left but I collected tons of stuff to back my case. It was KOOLAID and NAUJOJI. Heres the score board as he was killing me. I didint shoot him I dont have any weapons, as I said im new. Plus no crime. (Not that i see any rules if you have crime you can shoot someone unless its bounty.) Please let me know what you need. Ill start recording demos if need be to…

Hey guys, Im new to your server and enjoy it a lot. I only come here because I enjoy your server and wish to continue to play and have fun. But it is extremely hard when for no reason I am killed over and over. I have multiple screen shots for proof and ill do my best to link it to this message. I would like to ask if someone can please address this so i may enjoy this community again. The two man killers are KOOLAID and NAUJOJI P.s- I was reviewing my screenshots before submitting this and to h…