Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Trusted Application

Fungus - - Accepted Applications

Trusted Application Steam Name: Fungus SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156214526 Age: 20 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 7-8 years What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I seek to learn propping to help people get settled in to new maps and to give newer players a sense of permanence on the server. Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: Do you understan…

• Gang Jobs & Hacker Balancing

Fungus - - Suggestions

Recently the Drug Runner job was nerfed, it did not need to be. It requires more activity than hacking or weed/printing so it should be more profitable. Maybe hacker needed a little tweaking, but the changes seem to be a bit much for me. It is becoming more worth a player's time to sit inside a house and generate money. We should encourage player activity. Everything was well balanced before recent changes were made. Hacker just needed some percentage tweaks for software.

• I think that Fristi will make a great admin. And i mean that. One day he will make a good admin. He seems to have ambition, and if he can prove to be virtuous he could get trusted at least. I am confident in his potential.

• PC Gamer Cop application

Fungus - - Accepted Applications

Checks out, to say the least. To say PC Gamer would make a good cop is an understatement. He shows dedication and the resolve to not abuse his powers. A willing person who wants to make the server more lively with an active cop must not be turned down, no? After all, he will be provided good examples to learn from.

• Tag! You're it!

Fungus - - Suggestions

Hello! I'm drunk, but I've got a thing to express in a discussion thread. I would like to talk about the new tag gamemode. Doggy ever so graciously blessed us with this tag game and it sure is fun. People have been playing it a lot. While it is very fun it does have some issues. I would like to acknowledge these issues and also suggest some improvements to the game to make it even more fun. Hopefully anyone who helps develop the tag game can utilize this in a useful way. First, the issues. This …

• Refund Lottery Money!!

Fungus - - Suggestions

The lottery and its many problems are disappointing to say the least. Sometimes it works, sometimes it bugs out and there's no longer a lottery until the server resets, or it just crashes the server. I've lost hundreds of thousands, but i understand that this isn't anyone's fault specifically. Will anything be done about it? Idk. Will this forum post acclimate into a result? Idk.

• I agree with moving on from rp_pray early. I don't think going to this map was in vain, because at least it will help us appreciate maps that are actually good. It was a nice place to live in for a while, but i would agree that the time has come to switch. The map is too small, bad pd, server crashes, etc.

• --Basic info-- Age: 17 In-Game name: Fungus SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/fungus69/ Time played: My time was reset. More info below --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I was in Civil Protection previously What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No favoritism, kos in PD, general conduct with cuff/uncuff What is the function the Civil Protection?: To provide authority to the server If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Arrest them …

• This will mainly be focused on the PD and every hope i have for it on a new map, because i haven't seen people focus on it a lot. First of all, the basics. It's been said before, but it needs to be more exciting to break into, and rebel vs. cop friendly. I'd also like to see it BIGGER. And no, i'm not saying the entire map big, or even a fourth, but big in the sense that you can tell its not just some other part of the map. Make it stand out. An easy way to do this is make it a mini-citadel. Not…

• Matu Ban Request

Fungus - - Denied Ban Request

Personaly, i dont think he should be BANNED, but i'd like to see somthing done. He basicly makes the server not fun. Hes "over trolling" by spawn killing, and even just killing to much in general. And as a cop, i cant even get a cuff-uncuff on him. I eventually gave up and left And poor Nutter... couldn't walk 2 feet without getting shot in his face.

• alright, thats ok, but if i get 120 you would let me be cop, right?

• Age:15 In-Game name:Cloak n' Swagger SteamID:[U:1:312429053] Time played:120 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes, and i use it often. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I liked roleplaying as CP on other servers, its fun. I also want to cut down the rdming What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: I would guess, arrest people, just do the job. Dont kill people for no reason, help new players and break up revolver fights. Rules are different on each server. What is the funct…