Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Quote from Volar: “Quote from shazam_: “If this is not a bug or something and is in fact one more case of admin abuse, no point in playing the game anymore I guess. ” Hold on tight there - It's looking like a bug. I'll leave this at - Logs have shown something and now I'm off to the Admin Section to speak with the others. Thank you for pointing this out. Thread is open but consider it locked on this Topic. ” That's why I said "if this is not a bug", the first thing that came to my mind was bug, …

• If this is not a bug or something and is in fact one more case of admin abuse, no point in playing the game anymore I guess.

• This would be helpful for some players I guess, this weed model as it is seems a bit boring, the only reason why I tolerate it is simply because I got used to it. This change would be nice +1

• shazam CP Aplication

shazam_ - - Accepted Applications

Quote from Kaito Shuno: “From me here a 1+ because i dont seen that he breaks the rules Appl. can be better but thats fine, unfortunately short and sweet. And a note for you please type /motd ingame and see the currently cop rules. If you need anything or have question if you accepted later you can ask me or other Admins for any help (players also) ” I've seen them (cop rules) and understood them, ty, I will definitely ask for some help at the beginning if accepted.

• shazam CP Aplication

Ty for all the support guy,I really appreciate it

• VIP

shazam_ - - General Discussion

Guys?

• shazam CP Aplication

Age:21 In-Game name:shazam SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34062717 Time played:120 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want a different gameplay and I want to make a difference in the cop community. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't afk as cop, cuff criminals, base my cp on these. What is the function the Civil Protection?: Stop crime.. that's pretty much it. If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Arrest them all the time,…

• VIP

Thanks a lot guys, the problem is almost solved. I don't see my vip status on the forum tho, do I have to activate it?

• VIP

So, I just bought the GOLDEN VIP for 22$, and there are somethings that were promised to me I don't see delivered. First of all, the 70k bonus, which I didn't receive. Then the Vip status on the forum and hl2dm server, on hl2dm I know I have to type /vip to have my vip status but when I change my profession, i stop having it. I was wondering if there is a permanent vip status which i don't have to type "/vip" so many times. Access to Playing song list, It says I don't have acess when I type "/ad…