Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• Dr Kleiner IRL

Nutter - - General Discussion

I found the guy who Dr Kleiner was based off. I found him on facebook and yes, it's actually him. facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011777332758&ref=br_rs I don't know what to do with this.

• Quote from Dane Vogel: “you dont work here, so youre not obligated to dedicate a set amount of time. We'll be here when you get back. ” Yeah but a lot of people were looking forward to that map

• So I have just started college and somehow landed myself a pretty good course. I'm gonna have to be doing mountains of work now so I really think I'll have to stop gaming for a while but I'll have to see. I really wanted to finish that RP map and everything but I don't know if I'll be able to put any more work into it. I can't say for sure if I'll be quitting or not but what ever happens I don't have much control over. Thanks guys for everything, Nutter.

• Okay I'm reuploading this because my last post failed pretty hard. The diea is that the weed model changes to a green colour when it reaches 300grams so it's easy to see when plants are finished. A better picture will be included this time lol coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…ccc077af46aee1316e7ee8d50

• Picture of your whip

This is a pic of it a while back. The wheel is now buckled after i faceplanted myself and broke my arm

• Closed

Nutter - - Suggestions

Quote from Kenay360?<3: “YES PLS PINK IS GAY LOL ” It will still be pink but it will change to green when its done.

• Closed

Nutter - - Suggestions

I think it would be useful if the weed plant texture changed to green when it reached 300grams My photoshop somehow managed to delete itself so i had to use MS Paint to make this picture of how it would look: prnt.sc/cirni1

• Overtrolling Rule [Poll]

I think the overtrolling rule should be gone. People have ruined it and just provoke people and then cry about being killed. Although there should be some limit to killing people but it doesn't matter too much in my opinion.

• Quote from Cave Johnson: “Plz add a statue of Harambe to the town center. ” I was actually gonna ask what to replace the monument with xD

• Cellphones (PMs between players)

Nutter - - Suggestions

I like this idea because i don't want to add everyone to my friends list and some people don't want to add me haha. It's not too much of an issue though +1

• Updates to my map.

Reduced size of bank Added metal grate decal Adjusted some brush sizes (wall/tunnel) Added ladder to alleyway up to roof Moved bin entity Adjusted size of invisible button Changed scale on some textures Started plan for side 2 of the map

• Updates to my map.

This is where I will be posting updates that have been made to my map. If you guys would like to suggest any ideas please post it on my other thread here: Map making, suggestions and more My map will also be up on Alex's testing server

• Quote from Dane Vogel: “Quote from Ant1ion: “Pretty much everything doggy said, a nice dueling area or "sport" arena thing ” NO! None of that dueling arena bullshit. It gets used once and then never again. Its one of the biggest waste of time, space and attention. ” I agree. The sport/duelling arenas do not get used very often so I will probably not make an area for it. However, I will probably have an event area if admins want to do drops or some sort of events for the players.

• +1 Archcik is always active and is friendly. He would be a great cop

• Matu Ban Request

Nutter - - Denied Ban Request

youtu.be/VjCSNL6rPEc

• Matu Ban Request

Matu reminded me of what I said to provoke him Nutter: matu is pro but I am mlg This is literally the "Hugh mungus" bullshit video all over again

• Matu Ban Request

slovak i haven't said anything to provoke you

• Matu Ban Request

Every time that Matu and I are on at the same time he places a tracker on me and spawn kills me until i go afk or leave the server. He has been doing this for about a week now and its just really getting annoying now.. I didn't do anything in the first place either he just started for no reason. Here is the chat from in game as some evidence that he won't stop.. I'll get some people to comment on the thread that will vouch for me. Nutter : afk matu : ok im afk then Nutter : matu stop Nutter : ov…

• Quote from The Doggy: “My main concern is with the brush limit ” Isn't the brush limit like 8-9000 or something? I doubt I'll reach that number for an RP map

• ban request kenay

Nutter - - Accepted Ban Request

I don't think there is sufficient evidence that you were both in combat when he dc but that's up to the admins I guess