Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Steam Name: Randy's Pudge SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123269039 Age: 16 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: April, 2016 What does being a staff member entail?: Know the proper commands I am allowed to access for my work. Give newer players an in-depth tutorial on Cold Community RP. Kick or ban misbehaving players if needed. Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I've never held any sort of role regarding staff in... really anything. I believ…

• An SMG Grenade right now literally costs $1200, while an RPG with 3 rounds costs $900. Why buy an SMG Grenade when you can buy an RPG for $300 less with 3 rockets? I find that a good price would be $450-$500. Sex for VIP is way to highly priced at $8000. I understand that VIP sex is an inventory item, but normal sex is only $800: ten times less. Ten times as much for an inventory item is absurd. A good balance would be like 2-3 times as much, probably 3 times as much. Alright, with that said, pl…

• I find dede to be very trustworthy with power and skilled with props. I think he would pick up on prop-work mechanics really fast +1

• I know you guys probably don't like the idea, it creates a lot of unnecessary lag I hear, but please just hear me out. I believe that vehicle's should be implemented so that players with larger bank accounts, such as I, wouldn't just have money sitting idle by, waiting for it to be reset. There should be luxury items such as vehicles that server the purpose of, not just transportation, but to show off as well. I really don't mind what kind of vehicle. Gordon Freeman's air-boat, the rusty corvett…

• asshole

• Is KOOLAID dead?

Karl The Turd Blossom - - Hall of Fail

Some people on the server and I have been hearing that KOOLAID is dead. Is he really dead? If he is, could you send me the link of the news article? Thanks.

• Quote from Novaaa: “Sigh. 1. This needs to be in suggestions. 2. It is what it is, if you don't wanna do the time don't do the crime. 3. Are you ever gonna stop? Amd lastly, how many times am I gonna have to tell you where to correctly post shit? ” I apologize about it not being posted in the right place, and stop what? This is merely a suggestion, I am not saying it should be the rules, I am just observing so disadvantages to bounties.

• One thing that really makes me mad is that you could have 3300 crime and a $230 bounty, someone kills you for the bounty and you end up going to jail for 3 whole minutes. You go to jail for 3 minutes because of just a lousy $230. I believe that either the bounty is higher on crime or you go to jail for much less than you should. Perhaps the person who kills you makes $3 per second for each second in jail, but receives the money all at once.

• If you don't know, there are 5 different types of software. Nocrime, Bank Account, Banking, Vendor, and Hacking software. You see, Banking is very rare to get, while vendor is extremely common. They both share purposes of depositing money in one way or another. What I find unsettling is that Vendor software is so common that no one wants to buy it because everyone has it, making Banking software pointless (for people who understand the over-poweredness of Vendor software such as I) for its rarit…

• Deathwish approached me and claimed he could sell bank account software fast, I gave him software to test out and he could. He then claimed he needed to "compensate the color." I think he was trying to scam me for my door and locks I put on. This is the code : bind o "sm_selldoor; sm_help; sm_enter; sm_deny; sm_reject; sm_sellcomputerparts; This is the steam chat (some of it was deleted into the steam Aether):Deathwish: not cool Deathwish: why did you hang up on me? Deathwish: ........ Deathwish…

• Okay, it has been done.

• If anyone is interested, when I am on, contact me and an admin so that he can supervise the trade, thanks.

• Huztler and I had a deal where I trade 1k NoCrime for 200 locks. He said to trade first, so I gave him 1k NoCrime. Huztler then killed me and ran off. He didn't give me the promised 200 locks and claimed there was no specified deal. I would like my 1k NoCrime back and for Huztler to be banned for x amount of time.

• --Basic info-- Age: 15 In-Game name: Randy's Pudge SteamID: 0:1:123269039 Time played :80 Hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I have trouble with gang respect, and so I want to be able to climb up the ranks as a cop (and obviously for fun) What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: You can't RDM rebels and no kicking doors down under 4000 crime. What is the function the Civil Protection?: To jail rebels over 1800 crime and keep peace within…

• --Basic info-- Age: 14 In-Game name: Karl The Turd Blossom SteamID: STEAM_A:1:2539992072 Time played: 114 Hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To help newer players and cuff and jail players killing newer players, and if they are rude in general. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not break a door of a criminal under 4000 crime. Don't not free another cops prisoner. What is the function the Civil Protection?: Protect the newer pla…