Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

• Admin Application

ZomBloR! - - Removed Applications

Quote from IDaab: “Zomblor Gtfo, Do you even play or are you just one of those forum posting nubs? ” new phone. who dis?

• Admin Application

Quote from Naujoji: “Quote from duer: “Its not fair if the majority of admins +1 him, but no new players that play currently really know naujoji for who he is ” Quote from duer: “He should be helping the community without admin anyway - thats the kind of candidate we want to see ” I think that the recent surge of +1's come from me letting the community and the players on the server know that I have an open application and encouraging them to post feedback of me on the forums. Most common players…

• Admin Application

Quote from duer: “Quote from $lovak Power: “Wow zomblor still here ” no just posting and not playing ” I play. It's seldom but I poke in every now and then.

• Admin Application

Quote from Naujoji: “Quote from ZomBloR!: “Quote from Naujoji: “Quote from ZomBloR!: “Quote from Naujoji: “Quote from ZomBloR!: “This guy is god awful on the forums. Extremely negative, a bad model for new players and flat out shit. If HoD doesn't like you, you know you fucked up. This is the kind of guy that would have a bad day and take it out on the community. Not worth the hassle, there are too many other potentially good admins out there. If you feel like the server is lacking admins I woul…

• Admin Application

Quote from Naujoji: “Quote from ZomBloR!: “Quote from Naujoji: “Quote from ZomBloR!: “This guy is god awful on the forums. Extremely negative, a bad model for new players and flat out shit. If HoD doesn't like you, you know you fucked up. This is the kind of guy that would have a bad day and take it out on the community. Not worth the hassle, there are too many other potentially good admins out there. If you feel like the server is lacking admins I would wait it out. big time -1 ” You play anymo…

• Admin Application

Quote from Naujoji: “Quote from ZomBloR!: “This guy is god awful on the forums. Extremely negative, a bad model for new players and flat out shit. If HoD doesn't like you, you know you fucked up. This is the kind of guy that would have a bad day and take it out on the community. Not worth the hassle, there are too many other potentially good admins out there. If you feel like the server is lacking admins I would wait it out. big time -1 ” You play anymore? Not sure that I remember you at all.Loo…

• Has always been an excellent dude when I play with him. +1

• Admin Application

This guy is god awful on the forums. Extremely negative, a bad model for new players and flat out shit. If HoD doesn't like you, you know you fucked up. This is the kind of guy that would have a bad day and take it out on the community. Not worth the hassle, there are too many other potentially good admins out there. If you feel like the server is lacking admins I would wait it out. big time -1

• Quote from Volar: “I think Duer has become the God Father and has snorted a ton of Cocaine. ” That's Scarface. Anyway, Duer if this guy can't follow the format then he shouldn't even be considered.

• Quote from duer: “And the fact that all the rdmers like excess and matu go to chaoscrew... ” They are throttled there.

• Quote from Sazuke: “Quote from ZomBloR!: “Quote from duer: “we need a more efficient coding/dev testing process that doesnt involve 1 guy's schedule but a team that works in the same syntax, same page content and good staff is what sets us apart from any other rp community Quote from duer: “plugin still crashing ” ” Why do you feel entitled to this? Why do any of you feel entitled to anything? Do you pay on a monthly basis or are you all just getting upset that people are moving servers and you …

• Quote from duer: “we need a more efficient coding/dev testing process that doesnt involve 1 guy's schedule but a team that works in the same syntax, same page content and good staff is what sets us apart from any other rp community Quote from duer: “plugin still crashing ” ” Why do you feel entitled to this? Why do any of you feel entitled to anything? Do you pay on a monthly basis or are you all just getting upset that people are moving servers and you have no one to ban? There are a lot more i…

• I like that they thought they could just get away with that.

• triger tiger

ZomBloR! - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Quote from Volar: “Can we not bicker in a Ban Appeal? Any further off topic replies will be deleted. If you have something to say to someone then make a thread or start a conversation. If you're not adding something constructive to the thread then don't reply. ” Ya, well you have to half expect this. This a huge relief for players who were harassed and frustrated for ages by matu and his hacking. It's a huge victory for the server over all. So A+++ decision by sidezz. Right place, right time, th…

• triger tiger

Quote from 420alex: “two wrongs dont make a right imo ” It was honestly a joke. I can take my ban like a man.

• triger tiger

Also, sorry to double post, but does this exonerate me from suiciding out of combat when I was being chased down by a now proven guilty hacker?

• triger tiger

LOOOOOL. Keep in mind that Better Half is an alt Steam account. He still has his other account that isn't banned (see screenshots). Maybe he can pull an exceSs and get banned for ban evasion though if an admin doesn't ban him proactively. Quote from Sidezz: “closet cheaters are the lowest form of being a bitch ” ^^^ Quote from duer: “" sick gaming east european triggerbotting then hitting the panic key once called out and continues to miss two magazines in a row." i fucking called it ” Again, su…

• What is your major going to be?

• Quote from Volar: “Quote from ZomBloR!: “Definitely been doing it. Seems like it really pisses off the DMers. I won't stop doing it either so might as well make it perm. ” That's Koolaids mentality and as I've told him in the past. It won't fly. ” Ok.

• Definitely been doing it. Seems like it really pisses off the DMers. I won't stop doing it either so might as well make it perm.