Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

• thank you for your kind words Quote from eldrun: “place a high value criminal in a "more secure prison cell" (would only work on certain maps). The cavet with this is only one prisoner can be place under "High security (VIP Jail)" at a time. ” I wouldn't mind this as you suggest it. In fact, I have proposed a very similar idea a year ago here: Bio Waste & High-security Jail Cells. but was rejected because - I assume - it was too much work for little difference. Quote from eldrun: “2). Skill Cuff…

• Quote from nyx: “In a world where a new RP map is released, what features could be included in the maps themselves to make cop lives better? Open to suggestions in the event I decide to do something. ” Oh boy... well, since you asked, I think there are many quality check boxes that I should should be ticked and should even be a standard: - ☐ The PD doors should close in maximum 3 to 4 seconds after opened. There's no reason a PD door should stay open for 12 seconds. - ☐ The PD should not be too …

• Thank you, Syle. I appreciate you taking the time! Also, note that I edited the post and added a summary for everyone. I hope that helps!

• thank you for your comments Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “Cops seeing the length of the players sentence could lead to issues with how cops handle bribes. ” What issues? The way I see it, it's a Cop's right to decide which bribes to accept and which not to, he cuffed and jailed you, it logically follows that he should know how long you're in for. The crime amount could give you an idea but not really. The whole point is so that they can ground their bribe expectation in reality (however, if the dynamic…

• Hello everyone, Here it is: → coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…d79156e8218f8ab71124ac23a ← Copy pasting the text into the forums destroyed the formatting, hence the PDF. A summary of all suggestions in a nutshell: - Either a rule prohibiting cuffsawing others if released in the prison OR RP chat messages that inform cops when a Cell door is hacked. - Closing off Suicide Chamber with props if it isn't closed by the mapper. - If a player kills himself in the Chamber he still respawns in it. - Dynami…

• ₣ĐɆ | Cash DoC

Rasul - - Accepted Ban Request

--Your information-- IGN: Baba Rasul SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65901278 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092068284/ --Accused member information-- IGN: ₣ĐɆ | Никита™ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11695348 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Cash16 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Doc out of a Jail and combat Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Cash being a sorry loser after getting skillcuffed and knowing I switched to revolver to kill and jail him, he went bac…

• ₣яєє Hustler

Rasul - - Denied Ban Request

Cash trying to think of something nice to say about hustler: youtube.com/watch?v=Jb9Ebe_rA8M

• Hotblaze SoC

--Your information-- IGN: Baba Rasul SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65901278 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092068284/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Hotblaze SteamID: STEAM_0:0:430192583 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198820650894/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Suicide out of Combat. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Brenden SoCing despite: 1) he just asked me to kill him and I had already begun combat with him 2) Hoosa was cl…

• Update: the problem is SOLVED by simply resetting my firewall to default and restarting HL2DM and giving it permissions when windows asks. The download will begin again from scratch but will work and not repeat itself next time. This was suggested by steam support and I can't believe they were helpful for once. Still odd that it only affected Cold Community Server but that's a mystery for another day.

• And you've had trouble being an admin before, and not just once.

• Age: 24 In-Game name: Baba Rasul SteamID: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092068284/ Time played: 1,300+ hrs --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes, Overwatch come in. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I enjoy the responsibility. Plus that non-mechanical reproduction stimulation sounds pretty good. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: rebels are inferior scum they are not to be cooperated with, PD grounds are off limits for them. As soon as a direct provocation is confirme…

• ok so I updated my GPU, but I don't think it did anything. I don't understand what you mean by direct x conflict though, how do I check for that? in my most recent join, interestingly, some models did load but without their textures like in the following pictures: coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…d79156e8218f8ab71124ac23acoldcommunity.com/forum/index.…d79156e8218f8ab71124ac23acoldcommunity.com/forum/index.…d79156e8218f8ab71124ac23a

• Quote from Capt_n3Mo: “I upload that for yah, and pm you the link on discord. ” thank you very much Nemo I downloaded it, but unfortunately and oddly, the download still persisted and I was still missing models upon joining. I've even reinstalled steam altogether. I am out of ideas fellas, please help.

• So, I recently reinstalled Half-life 2: Deathmatch and joined Cold Community server, however, the download was taking a long time, much longer than usual, even for a first time join. Just before it's done loading, I got an Error stating that I am missing a map (rp_freemancity_kbm_v1a) That problem was solved by obtaining the server map by other means and putting it in the folder: hl2mp > download > maps Nonetheless, two problems have persisted - Every time I try to load in, the download starts f…

• cop strip request

Quote from here's johnny: “but then he followed me kicking doors ” This is a false claim and clearly a Lie out of desperation. Once I started kicking doors, I was clearly heading straight out, only kicking doors blocking my pathway out. I didn't stop, or linger, or stall, didn't go back and forth, didn't 'follow' Nut or even look at him, didn't kick further in, didn't use it for personal gain, didn't benefit anyone else with it.

• cop strip request

you already did it for me lol

• cop strip request

lol even hustler had wittier justifications for about his racism. Like that time he called me a Black-ass. Then explained that he thought my real name is "Blake Ess" Both are pathetic but one of them at least gives you a chuckle and isn't a sad attempt at justifying your prejeduce. Also, Nut kills an under 10 unprovoked at tick 190000. Just thought it's noteworthy.

• cop strip request

Btw Nut calls me a terrorist at around tick 73000. Not the first time he did that. Just thought it's noteworthy (since he ironically called his own demo 'rasist')

• cop strip request

my pov: I don't see the problem in walking with someone into their base if the door is open as a cop. Nut isn't the first person I did this with for some banter. Usually people don't think much of it, or take it with humor, not as 'harassment'. I know it's hard to believe but I thought to an extent that I was having a laugh WITH Nut because he didn't shoot me. That being said, in retrospect, I do admit it was childish. For the sake of honesty, I kicked the door to leave out of fear that he will …

• demo file email

- Tick 56000 (Used at exactly 14:14): Nut uses PD Jammer (for 5 mins). It stands to reason, therefore, that starting at 19:14, unless he uses another jammer, which he doesn't, I would see the crimeline leading to him again. In fact, he seems to be AFK after that. - Tick 77000 (Corresponding to 19:27): I kick two doors to get to Nut. - Tick 78200: I kick the same two doors to leave. Please examine your demo before uploading it. Learning some basic addition would help too.