Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Hi. I'm Spyder.

Spyder - - Introduction

youtube.com/watch?v=8Z-2O9NlO94

• Hi. I'm Spyder.

Spyder - - Introduction

It's been a few years, so I'm not up to snuff on the new stuff. I'll be looking into it, for sure.

• Hi. I'm Spyder.

Spyder - - Introduction

I don't have that car anymore, but it was a manual and an absolute blast to drive. The suspension in that thing was killer. I went from that MR2 Spyder to a 2005 CTS-V (also a manual). I sold the V a couple years ago and bought a 2005 Ram with the 5.9 Cummins (again, a manual). I love my truck, but damn I miss that V.

• Hi. I'm Spyder.

Spyder - - Introduction

Did I? index.php

• Hi. I'm Spyder.

Spyder - - Introduction

Thanks, all. For the record, I'm 36, which is apparently too old to understand whatever the fuck is going on in that Syle's thread.

• Hi. I'm Spyder.

Spyder - - Introduction

So, here I am. Thanks to BootyQuake for bringing me here. I'm having a good time in the HL2DM RP server so far. I think I'll hang around. Here's a little bit about me. Age: Old enough to know better, too young to care. Country of Origin: US Link to theme song: youtube.com/watch?v=ScS874TUv20 Life story: After a long time away from Source games, I'm back at it. I've got a pretty long history with Source games and Sourcemod. Here's some of the stuff I've done over the years: - Owned two gaming com…