Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Admin Application

HaVoK - - Removed Applications

I would vote no, he seems to much like a troll. and not really a good fit for admin.

• Civil Protection Application

HaVoK - - Accepted Applications

- Thanks!

• Developer Developments

HaVoK - - News/Announcements

coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…40d9d539cfec5e47ee2bab610

Quote from duer: “+1 his kids are adorable af ” Thanks, I think so too

my bad I didn't see the little word "how" LOL I would help them by explaining how a rollplay server works if they have not played on one before. And if they have I might take the time to show them around the map, and explain how our server is different than other non mentioned servers.

• Developer Developments

HaVoK - - News/Announcements

I want to say Thanks, CheesyBread for all the hard work you are doing behind the console I know it may seem like we don't care but we do! it makes a big difference

• I would like to place my application for Cop. Age: 37 In-Game name: HaVoK SteamID: 43601112 Time played: 115hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I think I could have positive influence on the community as Cop. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff/uncuff or Jail at 1,800 crime What is the function the Civil Protection?: to help maintain a fun, and enjoyable game experience, and keep crime levels low. If a player were to be rdming y…