Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 80.

• hasnt the server always done most first offence rule breaking as a warning, or at least some minor repercussion, such as a 24 hour cop strip or 1 hour ban? idk the full details (looks like not many people do lmao) but 1 year is way too much for a first offence. unless bro broke into the rcon or some shit, i dont see the reasoning for the lengthy strip.

• Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20641909 Your in-game Name: KelpyG Why you got banned: "doxxing other players with spray" Other Information you think we should know: i didnt even spray anything lmao it was the other guy , why'd i get banned for it especially for so long ok ryt

• my name on here has no relevance to this discussion, you literally referred to me as kelpy. seminolemarine is just another name i used lmao. i clearly witnessed the soc in first clip considering im the reason he killed himself in console, and towards end of the clip you can see me in frame (plus it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put together simple context clues). and if you literally consider me a witness in the last 2 clips, then im a witness to this entire post as a whole. your argument f…

• Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “I'm sorry kelpy but non witnesses and non admins shouldn't be involved in ban reports. Please leave this to the admins of the server. ” I am a witness, though. I am reverend talisman in all three of the clips.

• 1st video you silenced your shot from far away; no clue for him to know you were shooting him (and he had just gotten done fighting me so he wanted to kill to reset himself). 2nd/3rd video he was clearly audibly charging his gauss gun to get up top bank where someone else was firing rpgs at him. you know for a fact you saw the opportunity of framing for soc and tried to run with it. (couldve just shot him while he was mid air if you were so adamant on fighting him, but that wouldn't have been a …

• lol this retard wants admin but gets banned for 3 months for using alt accounts? what a dumbass -1

• SOC God Ruffneck

seminolemarine - - Denied Ban Request

this is true fuck wtf ban ruffneck 17 years

• Quote from hustler: “im sorry habibis. i think i will never come back . bye bye ” no no no. hustler my baby we want you. This is a prime example of the recent events of admin abuse in the community, however. Another player being ran off the server because of poor handling of the situation. I mean I'm pretty sure some admins would even agree with me here saying this is not right. Sure, maybe he deserved a ban, but for 6 months?! Bullshit.

• Safe Place to Speak

seminolemarine - - General Discussion

Quote from Templar Knight: “it is not fuckin' easy to get that much exp. To have that much commitment shat on at the whim of a higher admin left me feeling a lack of motivation to even play the game let alone on Cold Community. ” True that, once i saw ur exp got reset, i went for that #1 spot. While obtaining the #1 spot, I kept trying to find answers on why you ever lost your exp, and to this day I still have no clue why. I feared while in my quest for the #1 cop exp spot, that my exp would be …

• Safe Place to Speak

Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “Hand Of Doom, Syle, Doggy, Sidez, Thundershorts, Koala, puppy, Josh, koolaid,brenden, dede,koipe, nova, pizzabutt, buddy, metal, nemo, kelpy, duer, lawdog, kill thrill, asher, china. As we have all had our issues I have grown greatly because of all of you and I look forward to better days. With much Love ClitCommander, Future Psyschiatrist. ” ryt my baby is going to make me cry

• Safe Place to Speak

Clit summed up my thoughts perfectly. To add to it, these players who have been deemed "trolls and toxic" are the ones constantly being berated and run off the server by the admin(s) in question. But, have any of you stopped to think that maybe these players who are "trolls and toxic" have been created this way due to these particular admins? Additionally, I do not understand why Josh, the first admin to step up in defense of the players, is/was being attacked by the other admins when there is a…

• Would love to see real gameplay with these concepts before i give my honest opinion on it. Good idea though to shift the way the game is played. +1

• Quote from joshhite11: “it’s funny you say that lawdog because your opinion was the exact same about him last year. Idk what part you’re missing here of doom calling someone else a faggot but banning someone else for calling someone a “fag”. Good to know that you talk behind people’s back then suck up to their face though. imgur.com/a/kXPKPPc ” Yikes lawdog. Have balls to admit when you're wrong, right?

• I've known doom for nearly 4 years now on this server, and I've seen some situations form that have been handled very poorly by doom. I've also seen him handle situations well. Do not get me wrong, he can be a good and genuine guy and fun to talk to. But unfortunately it's only when you mess up when people take notice of your actions, and doom has messed up a lot. Although Clit is a troll, he still is a normal player and has over 200 days played on the server, meaning he actually does want to pl…

• Props and Teleports

seminolemarine - - Suggestions

Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “Also Hoosa gives the best head, if you have not have the opportunity to get vacuum sucked by him you should definitely look for the opportunity, completely #1. ” Ryt this is #1 true

• foolaid cop abuse

seminolemarine - - Accepted Ban Request

Koolaid clearly breaking rule of killing player unprovoked. Not an accident either, Koolaid can be heard shooting the AR, stopped shooting, then starts shooting again to kill raja unprovoked. Even if you try to say Koolaid heard someone shoot *possibly* at him with a rev when Raja picked up a rev, Koolaid already saw him walking away with a shotgun in hand. Additionally, it was only until once Raja picked up the rev that a rev shot could be heard, and if you know anything about when you draw out…

• Yes please unban my baby hustler. I miss him so much I just want to see my baby again please. His ban deserves reduce at the very least

• Snowden Nerf

Quote from Birddieboo: “Altho it takes atleast 6min to do one loop of the map right now ” takes me less than 5 minutes. one time i had 81 seconds to spare lmao. Also 25 days of pure snowden is 100mil? That means only 5 days is 20 mil, which is number 6 in eco leaderboards right now. Or 10 days is 40mil, which is number 2 in eco leaderboards. You wanna know how those players with 27mil, 30mil, 35 mil, oh and DOA with 100 mil, mainly got their money? I'll let you take a guess. But it does not surp…

• Snowden Nerf

Snowden is easily the best job in the game by far to gain money if you plan to be somewhat active on the server (which is pretty much everyone). I believe snowden should work like the lockbreaker specialty. You do not have a 100% chance to break an extra lock with 1 lockbreaker. So, in theory snowden should not have a 100% chance to get an extra software. It should be more like a 50% chance to earn an extra software, or whatever number is good for balancing concerns. or you can add some new spec…

• ok wtf u fuck with my habibi koolaid?? ur done