Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Quote from DaRkWoRlD1337: “are you a russian or you know russian? ” I am 146% russian Was born in Moscow, now live in town which shares its border with Moscow. Quote from DaRkWoRlD1337: “i've never seen him afk ” To be honest, I am afk sometimes, but mostly when I leave home from work. The server tends to crash soon after that everytime, so my afk time is not that big that could be

• Quote from Naujoji: “I've never even heard of this guy, ” Yeah, I "know" you though When I play, you tend to be offline or AFK(thanks for the occasional cash drops:P) Quote from Naujoji: “Not sure too many of the Russian players have an account of this server. Maybe you could list some players that you commonly interact with? So we can get in touch with them regarding this application. ” Well, not too many russians have an account on this very forum, yeah. But there's plenty on the server. So i'…

• --Basic info-- Age: 32 (no, rly) In-Game name: Iruta-san SteamID: Iruta-san Time played: 188 hours at the moment --Questions-- Do you have a mic? Nope, but i type fast Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: New rp experience What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't think like rebel, be a good cop but don't ruing the fun for others What is the function the Civil Protection?: To serve and protect. Also take bribes. If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Depends of the …