Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Guess who it is! Guess!

God-Exo of Man - - Introduction

The whole "goff" thing is a reference to this. Enjoy. fanfiction.net/s/6829556/2/My-Immortal

• Guess who it is! Guess!

God-Exo of Man - - Introduction

Fellas! It is I, the God-Exo of Man, but I've gone by *sigh* xxxbloodyrists666xxx because I got really into goff culture and if ur a prep i dun lik u. Real talk, I'm just a 19 year-old guy who likes to meme around a bit, but not too much. I stumbled on the server on complete accident and decided to stay awhile, so here I am. Guess what, I am a cop, so yes, I do hold the implicit trust of community members. What has this server come to? Oh, also I'll quote Pulp Fiction and other classics at you i…

• --Basic info-- Age: 19 In-Game name: Variations themed around "Exo"; current name is "God-Exo Of Man #FreeLyth" SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/TheExodite/ Time played: 96 hours. --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes, I own a mic. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to be on Civil Protection so that I can help other players more easily. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: The rules, as I understand them, are to keep other players out of the PD, keep the crime down as muc…