Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• like I said in the form, there were no witnesses

• I don't have any videos or screenshots so I guess just throw this is in the trash.

• --Your information-- IGN: BotinTV SteamID: BotinTV Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Death2follow/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Asum123 SteamID: Asum123 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/asum123 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Rdming under 10s Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Check the logs of the server. I pulled $1000 out of the bank to resupply for growing and as I went to exit the bank, I was shot by Asum123 who then stole my money. Witnesse…

• Your in-game name: Survivors The Staffs In-game name: Currian Staffs Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134181706/ Discription of the Event: I pushed currian and he killed me so I began recording and pushed him again and he killed me again. Proof of Event: Video evidence of second unwarranted killing. Attachments will not work for me so here is a link to download: drive.google.com/open?id=0B0EStMQLotL5c2NEdF9qRFJKZmM

• I am very sorry. I had posted the wrong video. here is the correct video. Attachments seems to not want to work for me so here is a link to download it: drive.google.com/open?id=0B0EStMQLotL5UmtCY21uX3ExU2M

• Your in-game name: Survivors The Staffs In-game name: {White}Emperor {Cyan}Jorune Staffs Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999262198/ Description of the Event: When becoming police I was being killed from someone in the building that I enter to try and see how they were shooting through the wall. They were shooting through the wall at 12:26 pm Eastern Standard. Emporer killed me the first time right after I said stop. He then killed me a second time knowing that I told him to stop. K…

• Next map change

Survivors (Fist) - - Suggestions

I think freetown was the best map for the server and that we should go back to it. Also maybe add back unlimited stamina for cop and making shield stations ergen health again too.

• suggestions

Survivors (Fist) - - Suggestions

I suggest adding more health stations in pd. Also fixing the random kill bug on the stairs. XD Maybe revise pricing on housing.

• Screenshot before recording

• I had asked him to stop before but the recording through the game did not show the chat. It only showed when i asked again. He said For me to stop telling him to stop killing me or he was going to kill me again so I started recording and said stop again. I have screenshots of the chat log of me saying stop before.

• Your in-game name: Survivors The Staffs In-game name: Blue Staffs Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084529527/ Description of the Event: Killing me after I told him to stop and that I didn't want to dm and he continued to kill me. Proof of Event: Recording of him killing me and showing I told him to stop.

• --Basic info-- Age: 16 In-Game name: Survivors SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/SurvivorsofContagion Time played: 82 hours. --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To stop all crime. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: 1. Cuff at 1,800+ Crime. 2. Only shoot if shot at or if it was clear that they attempted to shoot you. 3. Kickdoor is only to access criminals and their items at 4,000+ Crime. 4. Do not use team switch to avoid death or loss of i…

• I wasn't doing anything to get gagged. I was talking to him through chat and he gagged me and left. This was after he was trying to troll me and telling me im mad.

• --Your information-- IGN: Survivors SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/SurvivorsofContagion/ Steam Profile: Survivors --Accused member information-- IGN: astrobastard fuckernaut sidezz SteamID: Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Gagged me for no reason Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Witnesses at the scene: I am in game gagged trying to get people to notice but no one knows. Was there an admin online at the time?: He was the admin If the previous qu…

• I was told to complain on the forums but im not sure where. The Real China Syndrome did some type of glitch so he didnt lose his money when I was shooting him. He suddenly died and only dropped his guns. I was told to ask for the log to be checked to prove he was combat flagged.