Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 204.

• dead fourm...

Novaaa - - General Discussion

Quote from anonymous: “Quote from Novaaa: “No. We talk more on the discord. ” Yee, we have noticed that you and Hustler *talk* on discord. ” You have jokes.

• LOST MY STUFF AGAIN!!!

Novaaa - - Hall of Fail

That's a you problem baby.

• dead fourm...

No. We talk more on the discord.

• Bio Waste & High-security Jail Cells.

Novaaa - - Suggestions

But bribing 69 is a common one, or at least it was before I went on another sabbatical, just let me call it that in peace. Honestly that suggestion for sanitation sounds pretty interesting but what if we had a role for coroner for the dead bodies?

• soup soup soup cop app

Novaaa - - Accepted Applications

Sure, why not.

• For my own defense

Quote from KuroShukun: “So many people running around, sometimes even teliporting in front of me due to lag, while im swinging/chasing after someone, its a mistake that will happen over and over, i just don't want to get in trouble for it. Perhaps this issue needs fixed in the mod? ” Seems like you might need better internet service to see if it stops.

• First and foremost I want to mention, double posting is a no go, you need to wait until there is another reply or edit your comments with new part. Secondly, yes I know that I do not play and haven't for a while due to having no way to play currently but because you've only been back from what your application says is 3-4 weeks, I personally think that you should be back longer than that to show you won't leave like you say that you won't. I completely understand your comment about trial but aga…

• Forum Chatbox

Novaaa - - Suggestions

We literally have a whole discord for that

• Fristii el patron

Novaaa - - Introduction

Welcome back! I don't get on anymore except for like once in a blue moon so you may not see me on. Also, you're a baby lol, I can say that because I was born May of 1996

• new map poll suggestion

Novaaa - - Suggestions

Quote from CM-VULCAN: “Can we use some of the maps we havent played 20 times please. ” That's literally what I've been saying in the discord these past few days.

• Any time that I've been online with Nemo he's been nothing but helpful. +1

• I know that I don't play but most of the time when considering people for cop they like to see a player with at least 80 hours.

• Farewell.

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “DENIED ” What do you mean denied?

• Farewell.

Quote from Oidoxie: “byebye babe ” You literally have my snapchat and we snap daily my guy

• Farewell.

As most of you know I've been suffering from polycystic Ovarian Syndrome for a while now and recently a cyst was found and I'm currently waiting for my ob to tell me what she is doing to. I have enjoyed my time here with most of you. I've known a lot of you for years and I will never forget yall but it's time for me to leave. I had hopes for a non toxic like place to be able to escape from everyday life bullshit but that isn't going to happen. I wish you all the best and good luck with your live…

• Doggy Admin Abuse

Novaaa - - Hall of Fail

Your in-game name: Novakane The Staffs In-game name: TheDoggy Staffs Steam ID:Honestly no clue Description of the Event: Doggy banned me for 12 months because I gave his snapchat to Mr.Sandman over snapchat. I personally feel like Doggy abused his admin against me since he doesn't like me for what reason. I also feel like it is unfair for me to get a 12 month ban from the server when I wasn't on the server at the time of the ban and I didn't give his snapchat out on the server. Proof of Event: M…

• Unnecessarily using no-clip to explain something to a player in vip? That is not unnecessary at all. 1. It saves time and 2. it prevents players from killing admins when they are doing part of their job which includes explaining things to players and just maybe he needed to see exact what the player needed help with. I get it you two don't get along but this shit is ridiculous. I've had my issues with Doom in the past and now he and I can be civil with each other,what is so hard about trying to …

• Quote from seminolemarine: “Would love to see real gameplay with these concepts before i give my honest opinion on it. Good idea though to shift the way the game is played. +1 ” I'm with Kelpy. They don't look bad but it would be nice to see them in real gameplay to see the difference between how they been made to this especially since in recent mazes shooting the person who was in a sense hiding behind it hasn't been completely easy due to how people set things up and of course some being bette…

• Quote from Rezoz: “He doesn't even play! She doesn't even play! You don't even play! Why does it always boil down to that? I presented a solution, which grubbsy linked. Really Grubbsy is pretty bang on with his assessment and facts. I have several hundred hours (500+ at minimum) on the server and several thousand working on maps and highscores. I don't afk so you won't see me with thousands of semi-active/inactive hours. When I'm on, I'm playing and chatting. I have an absurd amount of access fo…

• T’is time.

Novaaa - - Hall of Fail

As I was so reminded recently, the last eco set was like almost 4 years ago, I remember being here for one in recent years just don't ask me for exact year and stuff because I wont remember. Anyways Eco resets are completely up to Syle. Truthfully I haven't seen you on recently,such as in like a month or so but I might miss timing ie we get on at different times or something so I'm a little confused as to why you'd be saying tis time for a eco reset. Now before I continue I want to say that I'm …