Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

• He's shown enough qualities to demonstrate a trial would probably go smoothly, if he enjoyed the gameplay.

• nice enough guy who has spent the time learning the server without many issue, would like to see him with a chance +1

• IGN: The Castle SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17852974 Steam Profile: Steam Community :: The Castle --Accused member information-- IGN: Hustler SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102815895 Steam Profile: Steam Community :: hustler What rules did said player break?: RPG splashing Hustler has been consistently RPG splashing to kill us over the last week. There was a staff member who did their best to handle the situation, however was diverted to the forums. The actions took place between 942000-947000 ticks Does this player…

• We all have demos hustler. You were repeatedly throwing around racial slurs all morning, Can't buy your way out of this one. #Update He needs to understand that this is not tolerated on the server, however he has been very apologetic and under indefinite heavy probation could see him returning in a few weeks

• IGN: The Castle SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17852974 Steam Profile:Steam Community :: The Castle --Accused member information-- IGN: Koolaid SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93135250 Steam Profile: Steam Community :: koolaid Killing under 10s, Soc, Racism on multiple occasions Witnesses: DeathSmite mediafire.com/file/26oor0jthex4l7z/2.dem/file

• would like to see him with a chance, cop will be extraordinary testing as a new player however it can also be the most fun. we would see quickly if it will work out

• Sucks when cheating and driving people off the server catches up with you

• I believe this was when Kizaru had been talking loads of crap, I switched to vip asking him to come to a dm server with less lag.. i fail to see how this should result in a immediate ban considering they way previous cases have been handled, Particularly as if not someone who's known to soc

• Currently it's motd functions are not working, As well as it being unable to distinguish between potential options

• New dailies

BoSS The Castle [RQ] - - Suggestions

Neo and I got to thinking, if we had jobs like stripper and medic as new dailies it would give some fresh content while bringing jobs that have seen little use in rp to life.

• Among aggressive,dishonest,toxic to be some of the first adjectives to come to mind. I've found this player to say almost anything for a joke, oftentimes going far past what's been called for. Having seen a lack conflict resolution patience and discretion Striker would be ill suited for admin -1

• Loud blaring music with Disregard for everyone requesting it to stop, Is frequently starting to come from his microphone.

• Very adept player, great movement & dm skills. Not his first time around the block, would be great To see him as additional cop.

• Have to say out of all of the new players I've taught this map he is definitely the most invested. He has been very social and receptive quickly making money on his own while constantly practicing dm, quickly ascending within MYCO. Definitely think he would make a great cop and excited to have him as a newer member to the community. +1!

• From what I have seen over the last couple of weeks, he is a friendly, active, and measured player as well as a good cop. Overall there's potential, A trial period where observation and teaching could take place would be beneficial. with more tutorials and prop training +1

• Uptown v4

BoSS The Castle [RQ] - - Roleplay HL2DM

I do agree, lots of servers have chosen to make this map their home if only for a brief time some longer. Personally i love the map and ran with it on extreme as well as a few other servers. I would love to see this as a multi game compatible map with most of the bugs sorted out.

• I apologize if calling you out for tormenting players and riding the edge of the rules has upset you enough to bring it to the forums. Your opposition and just general disrespect for the community with an unwillingness to change is exactly what got you banned. I just wish you had learned from the experience.

• FC2

I really like the new map and appreciate that there is enough familiarity with the old maps to make for a smoother transition but not so much so that it feels repetitive. Now that we're getting settled into the map and its not “the new thing” I hope we become more comfortable with it.

• id say 70%

• FC2

i vote Yomama