Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Lamp Shade is back!

Corporate - - Roleplay HL2DM

Thank you Duer.

• This issue has been seen time and time again in the past. If you consistently RDM cops, they are likely going to try to avoid death if they see you coming their way, and well frankly I don't blame them. Don't agitate cops, and then get mad when they shoot you. It is so annoying seeing players do this crap, and then hold the rules above the cops head like this. Not trying to attack you by any means but please, have something to bring to the table if you're going to accuse someone such as Doom for…

• would recommend. +1

• New Map Suggestions

Corporate - - Suggestions

gonna have to say freemancity v1.

• He is quite active and seems mature enough. +1

• I understand that this is not how you apply for a 'Trusted' position. I was personally asked by Syle to fill it out this way. Steam Name: Corporate/Fishy SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29890545 Age: 22 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Somewhere between 7-8 years. What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: It entails correcting any abusive behavior and also making sure that new players are guided and support…

• brenDEN cop abracashion

Corporate - - Denied Applications

Spend a little more time on your application. Also, DM'ing players on the server and calling them "f*cking trash" does not make you a good candidate. Has potential, but would like to see less trash talking and more of helping other players.

• --Basic info-- Age: 22 In-Game name: Corporate / Fishy SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29890545 Time played: 7+ years --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: It is my favorite thing to do in the game, and it keeps me busy. I have also had this position several times in the past so I know that it is entertaining. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not shoot at other players unless they attack you. Do not AFK as cop. Do not RDM other cops excessively. K…