Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• rp_sylecity screenshots

xBio - - Roleplay HL2DM

Quote from Mavrick: “If you are looking for assistance regarding this map, I've got over a decade of experience in Source SDK myself and be happy to lend a hand here and there. Pizza/Koala have seen the latest edition of the previous Roleplay map I had made. Two short-term projects I undertook. The latter I had made in approximately two weeks. Plaza19 Beta 8 - gamebanana.com/maps/192115 bhop_sosure - gamebanana.com/maps/192555 I'm also able to help with any other work that may be needed. I have …

• nova

xBio - - Hall of Fail

Ain't gonna lie, gonna have to agree with tronix on this 1, nova is TOOOOOOTAALLLLLY acting out, and its probably just for attention. I saw we ban Nova, because she is nothing but pure drama (Hidden Content)

• CSGO Deathrun Server

xBio - - News/Announcements

I can confirm eld sucks at dr lul

• Weed Ideas.

xBio - - Suggestions

Why not make gangs way more team based? Have roles in gangs that actually require teamwork, sorta like this. Top of the gang obviously profits the most, then the next in the hierarchy should be the farm owner, then the workers at the lowest point. Gangs should have a lot more risk involved, like mutiny the current leader, having like 3/4ths of the workers including the farm owner vote to put the farm worker in charge, putting the leader to the bottom, if the vote passes. If the vote fails howeve…

• Huztler Cop Application [New]

xBio - - Denied Applications

I have a very strong feeling, huztler is only applying for cop to help out his friends. Even if he leaves his clan, it is still a huge possibility for him to abuse that position. I have seen huztler through several years get banned off of rp servers. Some he was allowed back, just to get banned again. -1 from me, sorry huztler. You made a terrible rep for yourself over the years Edit: Forgot to add this on. He has been cop on other servers before, and it was extremely short-lived for reasons I h…

• Job - Graffiti Artist

xBio - - Suggestions

Graffiti Artist Job: Run Around to custom spawn points while being timed, and press and hold the use key on the wall for 5-15 variable seconds. The total time spent spraying the objectives would be how much you get paid. Example, for 5 Graffiti Walls spending 85 seconds would give 7.5k (not including Variable Difficulty spawns). That would be the highest amount, because 5 * 15 is 75, and add in travel time with that, it would be considered flawless. The lowest would be 1k. Benefits: - It's extre…

xBio - - Roleplay HL2DM

Quote from Uberkist: “Does that staircase connect to that bank looking structure? I like the underground idea if so. Try incorporating height variations in the streets/ground. Maybe a pond? You could build off those displacements and figure out an interesting topography. Also try using the hollow tool for easily makin window and door frames. edit: more apartment layout pics plz ” the staircase where the nodraw texture is will be a sub system of some sort, and if not that ill probably make that i…

xBio - - Roleplay HL2DM

So for the last 3 days, i have slowly been working on an rp map. I asked Sidezz if it's alright for me to post some of the SS on the forums, so I figured I would. I also stream the creation periodically @ twitch.tv/xbiotv. I will also update this thread with more stuff when I get more done. So far the map has taken around 10 hours so far. This project is in an extremely early phase, and anything here can and possibly will change. This map was heavily inspired by FMC, and I decided to name the pr…

• Its a condensed version, probably all they had for hl3. I would love to see a modding team make this into a reality, even if it is a fan game, it would feel refreshing

• Mark Laidlaw finally posted how HL3 Ends, His original post on his website censored names, and changes genders for obvious legal reasons with valve, that version can be found here: marclaidlaw.com/epistle-3/ Through out the day, his website has been crashing, and he decided to make a pastebin post, with the original character names, and genders here: github.com/Jackathan/MarcLaidl…ter/Epistle3_Corrected.md Not a lot of people know me, but I have played Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch thr…

• Cop App

xBio - - CS:GO Accepted Applications

+1 as well, solid csgo member, and hes good with activity, good luck!

• Job Exp/Levels/Prestige!?

xBio - - Suggestions

Quote from eldrun: “its been done on our server. Didn't really work out too well. ” I remember when it was implemented, was complete garbage. This is not the same though, completely revamped and has balances and shit along side with new content.

• Job Exp/Levels/Prestige!?

xBio - - Suggestions

This idea has been around and suggested to many different communities, but never actually implemented or accepted but like twice. Master had a dynamic roleplay mod which was really fucking fun, but took hours upon hours to setup and learn, and then roflcopter had something similar, but again it was way to in-depth for any actual player to learn. This idea is completely experimental and should be developer over a long period. It would be more than alright to put this idea aside to fix other issue…

• Maps from 2005 to Present

xBio - - General Discussion

Found a bunch of old maps, put them in my dropbox: dropbox.com/s/9qctset1imaldch/HL2DM%20Maps.rar?dl=0 if anyone was interested i thought i would post, some old ass shit in there. Edit: Fixed "there" for joji.

• Map Ideas/Improvements for Kist

xBio - - Suggestions

Disclaimer : These are just little thoughts I have heard, and collected. You guys should pick and choose what you like best, so Kist can see what people want. Feel free to suggest your own ideas as well! General Ideas : 1. A lot of people has said the map feels small, or it feels like an addition to a bigger area. It would be cool to see an expansion of the map, or a whole new area. 2. More apartments, apparently from what I have heard apartments are filling up fast. When i was browsing starter …