Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• New Map

Juniorc4 - - Suggestions

Quote from DeatH_Bringer: “Well, it's official, I'm mapping again. Built a new bank last night, from scratch, almost done. Is there any specific peramiters, besides PD, VIP bldg, etc? What's the max on doors, how many housing units is too little or too much. Any cool or recommended features? I am aware of the prop limit. ” 80-100 apartments/houses is a good number depending on the size of your city/height of buildings. Doors fall under the entity limit so each door counts as an entity(im pretty …

• New Map

Juniorc4 - - Suggestions

I was suggesting an early switch, but it not really a map change when its really the same map. Seeing as how we are coming up on the halfway mark I was thinking why not switch to a variation of the current map to spice things up a bit. Then in June or whenever the next map change is we leave linesse for good

• New Map

Juniorc4 - - Suggestions

I know we have only been on Linesse_v3 for about a month now, but I was thinking that we switch to Linesse_v4. Seeing as how people also wanted it when we were switching maps it would be nice to give them what they wanted also. It is also just more fun to switch maps, but its not really switching maps because it is the same with slight variations. Maybe put out the two week notice now and then switch maps for maybe another month and a half to that one.

• Resurrection of Amsterville?

Juniorc4 - - Suggestions

Quote from Lucifer: “Another big problem is that Smartzenegger made all the props grouped but I can't seem to ungroup them. Any help? ” It's actually not possible to ungroup from maps that have been stolen. When mapping just overall don't group stuff because it is pretty useless unless you make a lot of smaller parts you are copying a couple times. I also suggest using the version syle linked instead of the original one from his website because it is already edited and has added apartments to it…

• Resurrection of Amsterville?

Juniorc4 - - Suggestions

Quote from Lucifer: “Right now the map is at 2000 entities, I am think 1000 entities would be good, but I just need to know whats the maxium of entities for the server? ” Honestly your best bet is to just remove all of the entities and start fresh redesigning the map that way. Most get in the way of redesigning a map and you'll notice most of the objects in amsterville are just solids with a texture and not an entity. To do this really easily just go to Map --> Entity Report ---> Select all the …

• Picture of yourself

Juniorc4 - - General Discussion

Doggy is a real furry

• Miracles Cop App

Juniorc4 - - Accepted Applications

+support hecka good guy, follows rules, brings a positive environment to the server!!

• Juniorc4 CP Application

Juniorc4 - - Accepted Applications

--Basic info-- Age: 17 In-Game name: Juniorc4 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42184815 Time played: 80 hours (played on syles like 6 years ago tho :D) --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because it seems fun and I want to make money doing it. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff people with 1800 crime or higher. Don't disrespect players. Help those with less than 10 hours get accompanied with the gamemode and server. What is the function the Civil …