Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

• +1 Beamed is a great player to the community, and I don't really see why not to have him as an admin. He knows the rules and knows the server well, and everybody else knows him. Definitely deserves a chance. Lesssgoooo!

• --Basic info-- Age:17 In-Game name: Mike Nolan SteamID: STEAM_1:1:172480988 Time played: 253 hours currently but played before and used to have cop. --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yessirr! Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Cause I want to play as a cop when no cop is on and have more stuff to do on the server. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: - Don't favour as a cop - Don't shoot at a rebel unless provoked. - Don't kick down a door unless 4k crime. - Any rebel in the P…

• Master Wong ban appeal

Mike Nolan - - Denied Ban Appeals

As a mate of 'Master Wong', yes he has made his fair share of mistakes n pissed some people off. But it has been 500+ days since he has been banned and I believe he deserves another chance solely because there's nothing wrong with having more people on the server but once again he has made mistakes. I still believe he deserves a second chance and see how he returns back and his impact on the server. If given another chance I would like to see how he will play as a member of COLD community again.…

• Lucifer - Ban Appeal

Mike Nolan - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Hey guys, I just got a ban from the server because I assume I was playing on the same I.P address from Wong. I was at Wong's house in person and must of gotten banned from the sever since I was at his house. Wong has photos later he can provide if you need. Just asking to be unbanned.

• Quote from littlepizzabutt: “Quote from Lucifer: “Delvecchio jumps off the railing and attempts to get away with low health. ” Quote from Lucifer: “I know this because he didn't die from fall damage as in the footage he lands on the tree model ” Low health + tree model doesn't end well buddy. pretty sure it had to be fall damage as you CANNOT SOC if you are in combat. That is prevented! ” Please do not comment on this Ban Request unless you are a WITNESS, PLAYER or STAFF.

• Nothing but a positive person. I can see Lawdog being a big help to the new players and to the rest of the community. Very interested to see what happens when he becomes admin. +1

• --Your information-- IGN: Lucifer SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172480988 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/3453546433664/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Delvecchio SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24755312 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198009776353/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Suicide out of Combat Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: This demo contains footage of Master Wong and Lucifer death matching Delvecchio (SheetMusic), as Delvecchio jumps off the r…

• Great player and great person, can’t go wrong. +1

• I only do the perm killing and gang fights to add action to the server, cause I thought it was a bit boring when I came back. Random shootings as an admin is a big no no for me.

• Quote from Oidoxie: “Quote from Lucifer: “RE-APPLICATION: I hope to reapply for admin and join the community again. I've got more time on my hands now and looking forward to joining back, happy enough to be admin again and help with what ever the server needs and wants. As an admin, I will help out when needed, If I become admin you can expect me to be on at different times consistently. Due to my timezone, I will be available when other admins are not online, that's why I believe I would be a g…

• Skin Suggestion - Kangaroo

Mike Nolan - - Suggestions

Not gonna lie, kangaroos are legendary. We need an Aussie skin, and I just found this skin in the gmod workshop and was able to get the files for it. Let me know if you think it should be added to the models on the server (Hidden Content) As long as you unpack the gmod addon and drag the files over to the models and mats folders, it should work. DOWNLOAD LINK

• RE-APPLICATION: I hope to reapply for admin and join the community again. I've got more time on my hands now and looking forward to joining back, happy enough to be admin again and help with what ever the server needs and wants. As an admin, I will help out when needed, If I become admin you can expect me to be on at different times consistently. Due to my timezone, I will be available when other admins are not online, that's why I believe I would be a good use for the server. I was super admin …

• --Basic info-- Age: 16 In-Game name: Lucifer SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172480988 Time played: 82 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To be apart of the role playing experience. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't rdm and don't abuse your powers. What is the function the Civil Protection?: To protect the innocent, lock up the criminals. If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: If the person attacks me first, I have every righ…

• Freeman City V2

Mike Nolan - - Roleplay HL2DM

The moment we have all been waiting for...

• RP Festivity V1 - Released.

Real nice, I love the mood and atmosphere so far

• rp_sylecity screenshots

Looks good. Getting there, this will be an interesting one for the server

• The application could use some cleaning up, I wont go in to detail but polnikola gets the point and I believe he is capable of being trial admin. +1

• Hello guys. I have decided to create a CoLD Community YouTube Channel so we can look back on memories, see what we missed out while you're at work and funny moments. I plan to play more and create more videos. If you have any cool ideas or art to use for the channel art or the logo please email at: coldcommunity22@gmail.com Check out the YouTube Channel here: YouTube Channel

• IDaabsAppOfAdmun

Mike Nolan - - Accepted Applications

+1 Very well known. Reliable. Helpful. Been trusted for too long :)

• Hello I'm RyANNN !

Mike Nolan - - Introduction

Welcome!