Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• --Basic info-- Age: 17 In-Game name: |GSAG| Joe Bohack SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41509725 Time played: About 4 hours, I just came back from reset. I have much more than that in total. --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I am applying for Civil Protection, because not many people stay as CP, I think we need more people playing as CP. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: The basic rules are to not to abuse your power and to not random deathmatch. Wh…

• Hes active a lot and he knows the drills it looks like so +1

• --Basic info-- Age:16 In-Game name: Joe Bohack SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41509725 Time played: 81H I have played much longer on freeman city aswell. --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Affirmative Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I am applying as cop, because I don't see many people go as cop and stay as cop. I see many people go as cop for 20m or so and get off. I could be on cop much longer than other people obeying the rules still aswell as helping the community out. What are the basic rule…