Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• New map ??

DeatH_Bringer - - Suggestions

Nope...

• I'm all for It. Not A Bot is a good player, whom I've never seen in any trouble. Not A bot has a good attitude toward other players and would make a great addition to the CP team. I will however preach caution about the number of active CP on the server right now (12 that I can think of). With the introduction of Newer CP, Older more experienced CP are going to have to hand over the reins and not play as CP as much, just food for thought. I do believe however that all good players should get to …

• I'd like to hear from Polnikola.

• So the question is, do you think he did this on purpose? I mean, I did just break 100 of his locks two days ago (out of retaliation of him breaking my locks).

• Ok, Thanks. It was probably someone messing with an ion cannon or something like that. I appreciate you taking the time to look into it.

• Ok, so I was safely AFKing in my VIP apartment, with over 900 locks on my door. I come back to my computer around "[SM] The current server time is 06/16/2017 - 08:30:17" And I'm in the street. I go back to my VIP apt. to check my locks, AND NONE OF MY LOCKS ARE BROKEN. Also there is a gold bar and money in the room that I was AFKing in. So I would like for someone to check the logs as I can only assume that A): A cop /Kickdoor my apt doors, or B): someone noclipped in and killed me, and for what…

• Sorry if this topic has already been covered, but there have been people questioning the rule for the past two days, and I desired to seek out the true answers. So here goes: REVENGE KILL: The question at hand is this, if an under 10 hour player (we will call him Bob) comes up and kills me (first kill) I get a revenge kill, correct? Now, the same player (bob) comes up and kills me again, (second kill, hes still under 10 hours) do I get a revenge kill for the second kill, and so on? Or do I only …

• Whats the trouble with sliding doors? I'm not really seeing the benefit of adding fences and moving jail release spawn point. Nobody really hacks in through the sliding doors, as the roof entrance is a faster route to the Goodie room.

• December

• I was wondering what everyone likes the most about any particular map and also what things annoy you the most about a map. Thanks for the input.

• I've seen Kuro online alot, but I've never seen him active, always AFK. That doesn't necessarily mean we're in the same time zone, and that he may be active when it's 3 am for me.

• New Map

Thanks for the input Juniorc4. Quote from Lucifer: “Is this map going in to the new map vote? ” It is doubtful. I want to build something beautiful. I am still not completely finished with the big bank. And I get new ideas everyday. So I'm sure it will be finished before the next map vote, like 4 1/2 months from now. Still working on uploading a screenshot or .Bsp,(of big bank) but I'm a perfectionist, so I don't want to do that until everything is perfect.

• New Map

Quote from Master: “Quote from DeatH_Bringer: “...Built a new bank last night... ” Can i take a look? ” Sure, but I'm at work right now. There's still about 2-3 hours work left on that building, polishing it up. But I will post some screenshots, later. I've drawn the map on paper so I know what the basic layout is. But building designs, textures, secret doors and things, I will do as they come to me. My main concern is ending up with a map that's too large or too detailed for the server to run.

• Stick to the facts please. This is turning into a real shit show.

• New Map

Well, it's official, I'm mapping again. Built a new bank last night, from scratch, almost done. Is there any specific peramiters, besides PD, VIP bldg, etc? What's the max on doors, how many housing units is too little or too much. Any cool or recommended features? I am aware of the prop limit.

• New Map

Quote from Lucifer: “Quote from DeatH_Bringer: “ive messed around with amsterville, there's just much going on with it, I can't even get it to run. ” That's because you have to use a seperate compiler. Amsterville is working just fine for me. I am close from finishing. ” what compiler you using?

• New Map

ive messed around with amsterville, there's just much going on with it, I can't even get it to run.

• Mine Elevator

DeatH_Bringer - - General Discussion

Here's a shout out to whoever fixed the mine elevator. Thank You.

• Definitely good admin material. I've never seen Josh have anything bad to say, and no one ever has anything bad to say about him. Good player, on alot.

• Lock Down

Hmmmm. So your saying that if we can get the person we shot during the lockdown to admit they are bisexual, we get more money? I like it!