Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

• BOB for PRESIDENT item binds

Master - - Denied Ban Request

Nice money there

• Quote from MavFree: “I'm already at 441/2048 [4092] of the ent limit. Garry's Mod is where you'll likely see this map. ” Oh yeah i forgot about that limit :c

• What a great map! Good job I'll give you a suggestion about the elevator that just teleport you at the next floor, imo i would have made a real elevator that just lifts you up would be a great thing to do. The rest looks very nice hopefully you'll make it bigger with tons of buildings

• the dog's what ???

ya, he trade me 2 sexs for 2 printers but he didnt trade once with Jagzon cause he refused his offer. Anyway as Danilo said, sexs can be given through Dailies/Spins so i dont know why this cant be allowed...

• @Greaser Quote from Greaser: “Also I never insulted you, pull up one insult I threw at you, oh wait I never insulted you once. ” index.php youtube.com/watch?v=z5OXON8vIaA

• Quote from Greaser: “I was telling you not to kill cuffed players because I dont want you killing my damn players. But I smited you for the SOC. ” i feel like yer clutching at straws. Twice you denied the evidence: you said you didnt insult me and that you slayed me with another reason

• Quote from Volar: “This would be Cop Abuse not Admin Abuse. Greaser has always had that policy and it's not against the Rules, I assume you were going for Favoritism. ” Well i didnt know if i had to split them, that's why i made only one The main reason i made this report, was the slay, which he said was because i killed a cuffed player Quote from Volar: “As for the Smite I see a couple of logs that point towards an SOC with one being within a 5 minute window of the Smite so I'd say it's in Resp…

• --Your information-- IGN: Master SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37547476 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035360680/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Greaser SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54372238 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Greasey --Format-- What rules did said player break?: First of all, it's been a while i didnt join the server but when i saw that the map was "interurban" i was hyped to play it again. I met this guy this morning and he started to jail me and this thing make sense but…

• Ban appeal. DH

Master - - Hall of Fail

Quote from Volar: “index.php ” Oh shiet, they shot me, i'm wounded I need a medic! Quote from Dragonheart: “Lucifer - abusing admin from Day one. /bring commands in fights to get away, even when he was still trail. Using noclip and outher excuses to get out fights. Depositing money when noclipped to avoid money loss. "nothing wrong here, its oke, he makes maps :p" "Ok, now you're right." Master - RNG no spread, nullcore feature, wallhack. Saw him once on the nullcore member notification. guess h…

• LUCIFER FLY HACKING I SAW HIM

Quote from Danilo: “index.php ” rofl

• Never met you before, but from what they told me, you sound pretty good. You were root, so there must be a reason. +100349123

• Fireoxya Cop Abuse

Master - - Hall of Fail

Quote from 0atmeal: “if you stuck around and let me handle it you would have seen i told him to stop. i told him i would remove his cop is he continued. but you ran to report him right away. then you say "seem you'll do nothing". like 5 seconds after you asked me if i seen what he was doing. if you stuck around and he did it again he would have lost cop. fireoxya was mad cuz you were raping him along with the other cops (myself included) but that don't make what he did OK. i felt he needed to be…

• Fireoxya Cop Abuse

Master - - Hall of Fail

Quote from Volar: “Did Fireoxya stop or did he continue on after that warning? ” I dont know cause i left the server to report him. But he would probably do it again.

• Fireoxya Cop Abuse

Master - - Hall of Fail

Your in-game name: ⌠мꜰ⌡ Master The Staffs In-game name: Fireoxya CSGORewards.co Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19560539 Discription of the Event: He killed me as a cop multiple times without a reason or getting provoked. As you can see on the demo i didnt do anything to him but he kept saying that i was rdming everyone and i had a high elo. Proof of Event: mega.nz/#!OEECgTpI!U6ZLhxe61Qd…ue-npcn775c0LJ-Z37TGAaDbA (it starts at 14:50 and it finish at 16:00)

• Master's Ban Appeal

Master - - Accepted Ban Request

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “Considering that all this below is lies .... again Quote from Master: “What? i didnt call you a "loser" once, that day i was joking with you, i told you "What a old guy :P" or something like that, like i usually do with the rest of the staff (ask to oat, doggy, darkstar, josh, beef, duer etc..), you're the only one that is complaining. Few moments later you started to joke about me, calling me a fag italian etc... + i dont know why you randomly insulted and disrespected…

• Master's Ban Appeal

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “I remember when I first met this douche , I helped him get his apartment and a few other things, as I was leaving he called me a loser. You started the disrespect you little faggot. Now you're gonna eat mine. ” What? i didnt call you a "loser" once, that day i was joking with you, i told you "What a old guy :P" or something like that, like i usually do with the rest of the staff (ask to oat, doggy, darkstar, josh, beef, duer etc..), you're the only one that is complaini…

• Master's Ban Appeal

I apologize to everyone, to the ones that i've put in trouble for my mistakes and to the ones whom i answered badly. Im sorry, I wont do it again, i've learned my lesson. I admit that i've fucked up with that exploit. As i stated above, at first it was an accident, but then i admit abused of it, without thinking that this could fuck up the server's economy. Sorry again.

• Master's Ban Appeal

Quote from Novaaa: “I know no one has commented on here lately but in light of a recent discussion I had with someone I take back what i said. It was never accidental. So thanks for lying to me. Anyways, I think you should get the chance to be unbanned when you can tell the truth, don't make this seem so half assed,and actually mean that you're sorry. To anyone I went off on, I'm sorry. I thought I could trust what master said but I thought wrong so I apologize for my wrongs. ” I dont know what …

• Master's Ban Appeal

Well... well... well... Time to get up, where should i start? Mmm let's say everything clear and fast as i can. First of all, i thank everyone who supported me and trying to help me to be unbanned or at least reduced. Quote from duer: “nah im good tbh ” tbh you're very mature, i wouldnt expect more from you. (elite tho) Quote from Lucifer: “Me too, some please deny this appeal. ” I'm still waiting for your report that you should have done 1 week ago, but you still reply on cases that you're not …

• Master's Ban Appeal

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37547476 Your in-game Name: ⌠мꜰ⌡ Master Why you got banned: Exploit/bug of the server (what admins said) Other Information you think we should know: Root admins and the owner himself know what happened, i wont say it again here.