Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• [Cop Guide]In Case Of Drugs

[Cop] Virus - - Suggestions

Quote from Volar: “You don't have the right to shoot, unless they fire upon you first you can't open fire on them, even when invading a players home. At most you can confiscate the other players plants/printer to. ” I already imagined that this was not the right thing to do, that's why I put the part that says [[It's an idea that has just been included, I do not know if you like it]] This Part Was Already Removed From The Post :D

• [Cop Guide]In Case Of Drugs

Hi, I'm Virus .. And today I'll show all the police on the server how to arrest someone with +4000 of crime and who is harvesting marijuana in their respective home, good to start the first would be .. *Text* *Binds* *What you have to do* *External Command* *Internal Command [ITG]* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Role: What is Role? The Role is Acting in Front of a Situation (ITG=Inside …

• Thanks Duer I Wll Constantly Follow These Tips.. Have A Good Day I Hope To See You On The Server :D

• Quote from Volar: “Have to reapply as Cop or show the old Application that was Approved. ” .:ViruZ:. Cop Application

• Well .. First of all .. I'm glad I came back to the server Now let's start .. What Is My Problem? My problem is that when I start and want to be a police officer, it only kills me and leaves me as a civilian, I do not know if it is a bug or I have to re-apply to be a policeman again: l But, thank you for having received me We Way Again: D I See You Soon ... If It's Just A Bug I'm Waiting For You To Solve I Thank You Have A Good Day

• CONGRATURATIONS BRO :D

• Quote from joshhite11: “Thanks everyone! ” np .... the best admin and best frIend good luck bro

• Lock Down

I wonder if they can include the voices they have created, since some do not read the chat and say that it is an abuseHere the link in case you are going to hear the voices ..: mega.nz/#!9DQyRQ4R!2daI4kKtQzBvBQ51NV7SHDdmyBNnzSvG8NTE

• Lock Down

Quote from DeatH_Bringer: “I think the idea is great. It would definitely spice things up. But I do feel there should be some kind of reward for the most kills. Lets face it, the rebels are not going to be compliant and just hide in their homes, it would basically be a DM session of rebels vs. cops. Of course the rebels always outnumber the cops, so the reward system would have to lean a little more in civil protections favor. Im not sure if any of this is possible however, creating a separate t…

• Lock Down

Quote from eldrun: “Theres already hl2 sounds. No need to add an extra download. ” Ok but at least you can hear them?

• Lock Down

I have created some voices to warn {when it is activated, how many minutes are missing, warnings, and when it is disabled} link: ----->LockDownVoices <----- If the link does not work {it's the same link}: mega.nz/#!9DQyRQ4R!2daI4kKtQzB…vBQ51NV7SHDdmyBNnzSvG8NTE Please Download and verify if everything is correct or if you want to add something else thanks atte: .:ViRuZ:.

• Lock Down

Quote from eldrun: “To make this work for any map just get the "Judgement Wavier is now in effect..." And play a few more clips of police codes I can send with hl2 sounds. Judgment wavier sounds cooler and makes more sense too, when I hear lockdown I think of the Nexus being locked down. ” What I want to know is that if this "lockdown" event can be acceptedI am thinking that everything can also change (that there is a reverse lock {that the citizen finds and kill the police})In short thanks 0at …

• Quote from Danilo: “Friendly, helpful and very active, +1 from me! ” me too +1 good friend :3 I think you deserve this post for several reasons Luck

• Lock Down

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “It would be great to have this process handled by code to prevent abuse , and rules confusion. For example , once it's activated by a cop , the server could handle the 5 min warnings , and the activation/deactivation of the lockdown. ” What can be possible?

• Lock Down

Quote from syle22: “yea i like this, we used to do it but it was kind of impromptu and not well structured. this is bett ” With 0at We are ready, Also Let's see if we can be adding things for this event. We hope you give the approval to give the lockdown light "Thank you Style I hope you approve this event" have a very good day

• Lock Down

Quote from syle22: “yea i like this, we used to do it but it was kind of impromptu and not well structured. this is better ” Thanks Syle22 Greetings

• Lock Down

Quote from 0atmeal: “i think civilians can have fun also by rebelling against the cops during a lock down. make the lock down a fail by killing the cops for 5 mins. show the cops they don't own the streets ” Exact In case that the people like it very much this we could extend the time to 7 minutes {only if there are 18 or more active people}...

• Lock Down

Citizens can form teams to buy weapons and kill police officers. One of the rules of the police during lockdown will be °{have 100 health - 150 vest} °{do not grab bazookas or explosive weapons} °{Do not kill players less than 2 hours}. Oat add these and more rules thanks for accepting my idea .. have a good day

• Quote from duer: “+1 for viruZ nice player, expecting this guy to get to chief with his enthusiasm ” Hahaha yeah, I'm desperate to be a cop study the rules to not fail at anything thanks duer have a very good day

• Quote from Volar: “Stop making new applications in different areas, WE will move them when you're accepted or denied so leave this be in pending. Pending is the correct spot to place an Application. As for the Application it looks decent but I kinda wonder why you literally Copy/Pasted the Cop Rules from the MOTD. ” Thanks, I've already deleted the police rules.