Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• The Jig is Up

Agreed in Weed - - Roleplay HL2DM

Disclaimer: I would just like to point out that before you read any of this, I did eventually learn my lesson. I never did anything sketchy on this account but that doesn't excuse what I did before. Alright so it looks like your fancy shmancy sourcesleuth software has finally figured out that I am a duplicate account. I thought it was just family sharing at first but apparently not. It looks like I'm donzo, so I'm just posting to say thank you all for a wonderful couple years. You may have known…

• Ok maybe it didn't happen in the demo, I'm not even sure I'm describing it properly. However, I am certain that at the very least the amount of money I have is not changing after I click the deliver drugs button (it's possible it's changing when I hit 'e' on the NPC and so I don't notice). I will record more demos.

• Alright, I made a quick demo. It happens once within the demo (during the third transaction I believe). I can provide more video if necessary. Link to the demo file: drive.google.com/file/d/0B3dOD…IaEgyVzg/view?usp=sharing

• I will record a demo sometime in the near future.

• Past Maps?

Agreed in Weed - - General Discussion

Thank yew

• Past Maps?

Agreed in Weed - - General Discussion

Hiya, I was just wondering, is there any documentation that contains a list of the maps we've played on? Obviously there's no list on the wiki or anything like that but if anyone's been keeping track I'd be interested to see. If not, would anyone be interested if I wrote one up from all the past polls/posts I find on the forums?

• Alright, thanks!

• Your name: Agreed in Weed Your steam id: STEAM_0:1:150118088 Description of the bug: About every 7-8 transactions I have as drug runner (delivering drugs to vendors) I do not receive the money from the transaction. I click the box to deliver the drugs, and the box goes away (as it should) but my cash does not increase. I did a teeny bit of investigating and also found that when this dummy transaction occurs, the crime does not increase either. In other words, I do not get any money or any crime …