Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Ok thx for the replies what a shitty bug

• so i was on the roof of the high app building (the one where jorune"s house is) and i placed 3 slams near the ladder, when lileri came up i blew him sky high (kill confirmed) and he immediate spawns at the same place near me shooting me in the face?? Is this a bug or a special vip perk? Your beloved Creech

• isnt it possible that because me and dh are located in belgium nd the server is in america that there is some kind of delay for switching to vip?

• DH admin app :)

Creech - - Removed Applications

+1 for me some players call it "being disrespectfull" i call it speaking his mind like it is. Is also active allot and haz good knowledge of the rules.

• Quote from syle22: “Quote from Nille: “Quote from Volar: “Will take a look though fairly certain where they went already. ” Thx Volar where do you think they went? ” Maybe you should ask master ” how come i should ask master syle?

• Quote from Volar: “Will take a look though fairly certain where they went already. ” Thx Volar where do you think they went?

• Hi evryone, So yesterday before i quit the game i removed my 1000locks from my front door and now +- 12hours later i come bank on to see my inventory is absent of locks. Could an admin pls look in to this? Greetings from Creech

• $ITADEL's Admin App

Quote from duer: “yeah, to all the -1, that say "not active enough" yall just sound like bias players who dont want an rdm with admin powers ” Ain't that admin abuse then?

• $ITADEL's Admin App

indeed for someone who only Coles on your DM instead of actually play the rp i don't think he would be a good admin. Also when an other player of admin Points him on a rulebreaking mistake he just tells thema to kiss his ass. -1 for me

• Nille's cop application

Creech - - Accepted Applications

--Basic info-- Age: 24 In-Game name: Creech SteamID: U:1:82844721 Time played: 105 --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes although i don't use it Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To try something new. To help new players around the map and different jobs. And of course to catch some criminals ! What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: To cuff/uncuff an or jail players who have more then 1800 crime. No suicide to give other players free weapons. No using keys as a cop for personal…

• Ban request for AKP

Creech - - Accepted Ban Request

okay, so i've been reading up on the reply's. So my brother used my account 2years ago "2YEARS!!" and This akp dude is still bitching about this? I've been playing on this server for 2 weeks now trying everything to play the game normal and keep it fun. But when i try to talk to AKP and explain that i am not the same player with actual proof of not being the same player he just won't listen. Like i stated before i don't mind a good ol' dm but ffs if you want to dm al the time then why not go on …

• Ban request for AKP

Creech - - Accepted Ban Request

Hey guys, Indeed i've also had problems with this player. I've been playing on this rp server from last week. Ask him multiple times to stop the trolling since i'm not a vip player an it takes me like 10minutes to get guns, suit,.. Wont responds to any of this. Now i dont mind a good old fashion dm but when i come to a rp server iexpect it to be rp. So when this guy keeps killing me every single second when he's online, it makes it pretty impossible for me to actually play the intended game. For…