Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Id like to sum some shit up

Dezz - - Hall of Fail

Oh i fully understand sql databases but do you? honestly mysql is basically same thing as sqlite just data is read from tables from a server. Seems like you guys dont know your shit. I just kept keyvalues in data folder bc im lazy lol. Doggy stop trying act like a hacker. Just bc you can navigate yo my fastdl doesnt proove shit lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ban me

Dezz - - Accepted Ban Request

please ban me my steam id STEAM_0:0:41525309

• Id like to sum some shit up

Dezz - - Hall of Fail

First off id like get a message across to this great a noble community which is so very kind when using my name. I never intended to have my mod released. A guy who goes as PirateForLife payed me $50usd to use my mod on his server basically went awall. The guy basically had a bitch fit due to some very immature actions taken place by another user name koolaid. He basically took the backup of the server and posted it here to your forum. To those who intend to use it, beware you have no source and…

• Map Ported from GarrysMod

Dezz - - General Discussion

Hey HL2 Community, I'm here today to share a great map. Weather it is used or if I just get criticized for even attempting to share, I just want to help the community and share an amazing map. The map I am speaking of is yet another one of the countless revisions of the legendary map RP_DownTown. Yet this revision is the best in my opinion. It is called RP_DownTown_Reloaded and can be previewed at steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=513210372 (which was the original release). When I m…