Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Well I mean, I wouldn't say that any of that is true. I do see where you are coming from however. I was an outsider up until a few weeks ago and I do not know how your server functions, I don't really have a place to question it. It was naive to question and to try and do things differently, I am sorry.

• Sorry, I think you have me confused with someone else? Dont really remember anything like that happening.

• Quote from Volar: “Minimum time is 80 hours but otherwise a good application. I'll +1 with an Accept once the hours are met assuming we have no complaints or others hellbent on keeping you out. ” Thanks so much! I am very excited. I will make sure to get it done as soon as possible. Should I repost or just reply when I get there?

• Age: 21 In-Game name: MareFoxyQawz SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32896008 Time played: 61 hours Do you have a mic?: Yes, A Blue Yeti Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I feel like there is a significant amount of unbalance in the server and this is leading to new players being discouraged from staying. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not Rdm unless provoked with force, Control influxes of crime, no favoritism. What is the function the Civil Protection?: To maintain a healthy serv…