Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• $ITADEL's Admin App

|SS|Quicky - - Removed Applications

Im gonna have to give it a -1, I've seen this guy kos under 10's when he got angry and rq, would be a bad idea to have such a volatile admin in power -2 from me boys

• Quote from Volar: “Quote from |SS|Quicky: “Quote from syle22: “Detected his trigger bot and this confirms other reports. Another closet cheater nothing else to see here ” You didnt give a fair trial or even talk to me about this I'll remember this man ” index.php ” I can appreciate that meme

• Quote from syle22: “Detected his trigger bot and this confirms other reports. Another closet cheater nothing else to see here ” You didnt give a fair trial or even talk to me about this I'll remember this man

• Quote from dumbass: “Quote from |SS|Quicky: “Kept trying to kill under 10's famalam ” not as good as you breaking into jail and killing a 4 hour. couple times at least ” your angry cause i shit on you it wasnt unprovoked stop lying on the forums kiddy :^)

• I WOULD TRUST THIS MAN TO BEAT MY OWN WIFE +1

• Kept trying to kill under 10's famalam

• Quote from Volar: “Accepted, someone employ him for a Trial run. ” Thanks my dude

• Quote from Hody: “Who wouldn't want a crazy 8000h+ in dm cop? I say yes! The crime would be at a all time low! ;P +1 ” an*

• Quote from {blue}polnikola: “Quote from Quickly : “/kickdoor can only be used at bounty, 3.2k Crime ” 4K crime +;In other the application looks good and I don't think he has any bad intentions. He is a good player and best cop killer (kappa).+1 ” I was mis informed by a player it was at the same level of bounty, saw it said 4k in the motd but assumed it was changed/there was a mistake so i answered 3.2k my bad hehe xd

• --Basic info-- Age:19 (612,204,868.8 Seconds) In-Game name: [SS]Quicky SteamID: STEAM_0:1:181839086 Time played: 75 hours, on the current map over 3 days, 8,700 Hours on Hl2. Kms --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes and a soundboard Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I feel that a bhopping cop whos wicked good at dm would put a stop to crime on the server. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: /kickdoor can only be used at bounty, 4k Crime, Dont shoot at rebels until they shoo…

• Quote from The Doggy: “Ok, so after having a quick dm sesh with Quicky I can almost immediately tell he doesn't hack (or at least not with me), and he is pretty good at dm. So unless koala or whoever wants to provide some solid evidence that can 100% prove Quicky isn't innocent I feel we should just unban him. ” Thanks my man

• Quote from Dragonheart: “There is really something I dont understand here. I'm not taking sides here. But in the past Ive bin the one who accused most players if it was about aimbotting and outher cheats. Yet to say over 90% of the players I accused of using ingame advantages to DM. Where eventually proven cheaters. Because When I accuesed some one in the past, I never dit that without real viewable proof. Still there are some players with I have shown real solid viewable proof of them making im…

• Quote from syle22: “index.php seems legit? care to explain how in 40 hours you amassed a kd of nearly 7.0 also apparently you were head shotting kids underwater? ” The Headshotting underwater was lucky or i suit zoomed but I don't remember one tapping many people when they were fully underwater, the prediction in regular shots would come from a vast dm background but I cant recalling getting Headshots too many times, just shots, aside from that, the elo, and kd. I almost never farm on the server…

• Was banned by koala for hacking and the reason is "aim assist wireframe-style view incl multiple underwater perfect shots etc" Whatever in the fuck that means, no proof, no official reasoning in the source ban, I have over 8k hours and admins have watched me on a dm server and i get banned because this guy dosen't like me, I try to be civil and he blocks me after. I've put a ridiculous amount of time into this game and this ***** who knows nothing about dm at all perm bans me, he also when I was…