Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Cops afk half the time so its a +1 for me

• Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:117223341 In-Game Name:Ianman19 Age:17 Time played:1 1/2 hrs Do you have a mic?:no Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:well every time I get on there is only 1 or 2 cop on and I want to make it so there Is a cop on about everyday What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800 + Crime .Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first. - The Player does not have to actually hit you, it just needs to be clear that they attempted to shoot you. Ki…

• Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:117223341 In-Game Name:Ianman19 Age:17 Time played:170 hours Do you have a mic?:I do but I don't use it Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:well every time I get on there is only 1 or 2 cop on and I want to make it so there Is a cop on about everyday What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:Don't rdm or unarrest other peoples prisoners do not shoot at ppl if they haven't shot or provoked you first What is the function the Civil Protection?: to put the bad guys in j…

• Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:117223341 In-Game Name:Ianman19 Age:16 Time played:100 hours Do you have a mic?:no Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:well every time I get on there is only 1 or 2 cop on and I want to make it so there Is a cop on about everyday What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800 + Crime .Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first. - The Player does not have to actually hit you, it just needs to be clear that they attempted to shoot you. Ki…

• Civil Protection Application: Ianman19 May 21st 2017 You have to answer the questions Age:16 In-Game name:Ianman19 Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:117223341 Time played:100 hours Do you have a mic?:no Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:well every time I get on there is only 1 or 2 cop on and I want to make it so there Is a cop on about everyday What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800 + Crime.Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot at first. - The Player does not hav…

• You have to answer the questions Age:16 In-Game name:Ianman19 Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:117223341 Time played:82 hours Do you have a mic?:no Why are you applying for Civil Protection?:well every time I get on there is only 1 or 2 cop on and I want to make it so there Is a cop on about everyday What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:don't rdm don't uncuff another cops prisoners. What is the function the Civil Protection?: to put the bad guys in jail and have the hole city in peace. If a player we…