Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• It's all good dude . And I agree, this would be useful feature.

• When a cop cuffs a person, they turn into a translucent red. However, lately I've noticed they sometimes don"t and they just turn the regular color, but are still in a T-Pose. I also noticed that when they rebels are cuffed, they can pickup weapons that are on the ground. This leads to them being able to shoot back and kill the cops as they are cuffed. I don't know if this is a bug or if this is how it is supposed to be, but I don't recall it being like that. I didn't create a formal bug report …

• He a good guy. I don't know him very well nor have I played with him much, but he seems like he would know what to do in complex/difficult situations. From what I've seen he seems like a welcoming person. +1

• vraua.'s cop application

Jojo5291 - - Denied Applications

Quote from OmNom: “Quote from Keet: “Quote from OmNom: “are you really still gonna be stuck to the past? now i have changed alot ” index.php-1 ” what does that picture have to do with me at all? ”

• Cop App KelpyG ๑ﭥ

Jojo5291 - - Accepted Applications

Kelpy has a good aim but he acts a bit too childish. I do think he has plenty of experience though. So many final consensus would be a +1.

• vraua.'s cop application

Jojo5291 - - Denied Applications

Acts a bit childish on server, would not recommend. -1

• Gangs Revamp

Jojo5291 - - Suggestions

I like idea.

• Awesome guy! He is very kind and for what I've seen he is knows the rules pretty well. Plus I really like the time zone thing. He can be on while american admins are sleeping.= +1

• Nova Admin Application

Jojo5291 - - Removed Applications

• ▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬ ═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂ ◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄▄◢◤ █▄ █ █▄ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬ ◥█████◤ ══╩══╩══ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ ╬═╬ Just dropping off this ╬═╬☻/ +1 ╬═╬/▌ ╬═╬/ \ He is pretty chill.

• Age: 16 In-Game name: Jojo5291 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97145751 Time played: 80 (it say 67 in game but that just a glitch) Do you have a mic?: Yes. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to help stop crime. (And get cop as well =D) What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: - Do not randomly kill rebels for joy or curiosity(no rdming) - Do not be biased be fair, no favorites - Cuff/uncuff at 1,800+ Crime - Kick-down door at around 4,000+ Crime - And pretty much don't be a jerk What is…

• +1 Very clean and nice application and I personally have played with this cop. He has a good sense of humor and is very fair.