Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Quitting this server again

dolan - - General Discussion

Hey, It's Paul Blart Mall Cop here in case you don't know me from the server. Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm quitting the server again. You win, Chyna and Nemo. I don't know what it is that you two have against me but you win. I'd rather not play at all than constantly be walking on egg shells because one of you is following me around recording everything I do so you have an excuse to report me and get me banned. And by the way, Nemo: was it cop abuse when you used your cop to get int…

• Annoying turret in PD, human shields

dolan - - Suggestions

I was told that the front area of the PD is open to the public. Was this false information?

• Annoying turret in PD, human shields

dolan - - Suggestions

So this is a suggestion and a clarification of the rules. I had a really annoying box player continually stand in front of another person shooting at me, acting as a human shield and then shooting me also when I'm not paying attention to him. If this is the case, can I shoot the player on sight if it is clear he's intentionally blocking my view of a hostile player? The suggestion is in regards to the turret in the PD. Currently shooting someone with that turret doesn't count as a kill. I had the…

• dolan cope application

dolan - - Accepted Applications

Age: 28 In-Game name: uncl_dolan, Cornholio, Hot Karl SteamID: U:1:161209257 Time played: 3 days 21 hours 43 minutes --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: No. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I like playing as cop. It gives me something to do. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't shoot first, don't kick doors to help players get into a house, don't give players guns, don't use cop to avoid jail (not sure if this is even possible anymore), don't let rebels enter the PD. Wha…

• Fix gangs/respect

dolan - - Suggestions

Quote from Trent: “Quote from InLaw: “Quote from Trent: “Quote from InLaw: “Quote from Trent: “Quote from InLaw: “Quote from The Doggy: “No, if you don't like it don't play. As long as they're not killing under 10 hour players it's fine. ” In practice, there's very little difference between a player with 5 hours and 11 hours, and between a player with 11 hours and 20 hours, but anyone from upwards of 10 hours can be killed over and over again by players with millions in the bank, 1000 hours of p…

• Fix gangs/respect

dolan - - Suggestions

Quote from Trent: “Quote from InLaw: “Quote from Trent: “Quote from InLaw: “Quote from The Doggy: “No, if you don't like it don't play. As long as they're not killing under 10 hour players it's fine. ” In practice, there's very little difference between a player with 5 hours and 11 hours, and between a player with 11 hours and 20 hours, but anyone from upwards of 10 hours can be killed over and over again by players with millions in the bank, 1000 hours of playtime, and full gear. In what world …

• Fix gangs/respect

dolan - - Suggestions

Quote from Trent: “Quote from InLaw: “Quote from The Doggy: “No, if you don't like it don't play. As long as they're not killing under 10 hour players it's fine. ” In practice, there's very little difference between a player with 5 hours and 11 hours, and between a player with 11 hours and 20 hours, but anyone from upwards of 10 hours can be killed over and over again by players with millions in the bank, 1000 hours of playtime, and full gear. In what world is that fair or balanced gameplay? The…

• Fix gangs/respect

dolan - - Suggestions

Quote from The Doggy: “No, if you don't like it don't play. As long as they're not killing under 10 hour players it's fine. ” In practice, there's very little difference between a player with 5 hours and 11 hours, and between a player with 11 hours and 20 hours, but anyone from upwards of 10 hours can be killed over and over again by players with millions in the bank, 1000 hours of playtime, and full gear. In what world is that fair or balanced gameplay? The less established players end up being…

• Fix gangs/respect

dolan - - Suggestions

Sorry to say this but the way that gangs/respect are set up is absolutely idiotic. Players are running around with full equipment killing other players who have no money and no weapons. These same players will turn around and tell you to "just deal with it lol just make money when no one is online", but would they really even play under these circumstances? And many players end up leaving the server because of this. At the very least, reset respect and make it so that killing unarmed players doe…