Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I made an example alley for something to do and to help out a bit. I am no where near a pro mapper. but just a few ideas you could consider when mapping. Also never hurts to do a google image search for ideas:D a useful habit i do is i make everything using nodraw texture and then just texture things after using the single face texture tool. this makes is so there aren't a lot of unnecessary textures. I also only made a box for the skybox as it isn't going to be made into a real map or anything …

• VIP jobs/ new jobs

monster_killer - - Suggestions

Well when I say you would gain the money I mean, the $3 or whichever amount chosen. would come from the person being defended and deposited into the guards account while they were both standing within a certain distance of each other. and to fix people leaving, there could be a timer set on and if the player disconnects before the timer runs out they get a punishment. Like giving them a cool down timer before they can do a defending job again. You're right though I do see how it could be abused.…

• VIP jobs/ new jobs

monster_killer - - Suggestions

I think it would be cool if when VIP players switched to their rank they were able to plant, print or even if they had their own job that made it so they were able to make money while using the rank. Right now players would have to become the drug grower job plant, and then switch to the VIP job and then switch back again when they want to plant more. A new job could be added so that when you're in the VIP rank you can grow weed print money or make an entirely new job for them even if you just c…

• This would require someone to edit the map. Which I don't think they will do now that this one is already up and running. You could always suggest a map that has these things for the next map change though.

• Age: 20 In-Game name: Monster_killer SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25008265 Time played: Just over 128 hours. Do you have a mic?: yes. however, I don't use it very often. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I would like to contribute to the server, and it seems like most of the time the cops are outnumbered. whenever i'm on and there aren't many cops but a lot of rebel action I would be able to switch to help keep the crime low. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Avoid frequent switchin…