Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

• Ban Appeal.

{cyan}Huztler <3 - - Hall of Fail

What im banned for? and if where is the evidence?

• Ban Appeal.

{cyan}Huztler <3 - - Denied Ban Appeals

Well i dont know how doom sees SOC as, when i exactly wrote kill in console and Dede appeard to shoot me, surprised me that doom was spectating me all the time and didnt see when Theory killed me twice as cop when i didnt even shoot me unban me or not, if any admin can transfere all my stuff to a player i would like to i want to transfere them to Noodles, Thanks.

• Cop application

{cyan}Huztler <3 - - Denied Applications

Atleast im not a crying bitch Josh

• Gang Suggestions

{cyan}Huztler <3 - - General Discussion

My suggestions for gang is: Make a skin for gang to choose (for example of 3 skins and u need to pay for it with RP cash, Example Crips, bloods, and like ballas skin to make it more '' Gang realistic" Have like a "Gang budget" example members put in money in the gang bank to save up for like gang base,locks,supplies,guns etc etc Having gang ranks, Example Prospect, vice president,president etc etc Hope u like my suggestions, and if u guys have any other suggestion feel free to write them too.

• I really think hercules will do a good job as an admin. He is a cool guy and i seen him alot of new people in the server. Big +1 from me

• Your in-game name:Huztler The Staffs In-game name:Mdmkiller Staffs Steam ID:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963014010/ Discription of the Event: Killing me cuffed inside the jail twice wich is not legal. Proof of Event:steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1472510361 index.php steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1472510273 index.php

• Cop application

Just because u hate me doom doesnt mean u admin team cant give me cop. A chance would be good for me one abuse and its over thats it.

• Avoid death? since when is this glitch to jump in the air and crouch? i mean many players has done this and i never seen any complains bout it.

• Cop application

-Basic info-- Age:19 In-Game name:Huztler Time played: 150+ hours Steamid:[U:1:12117797] - -Questions-- Do you have a mic?:Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because its fun, im active player and can join cop side whenever its needed. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:cuff at 1800+ crime, kill people if shot at first, etcc What is the function the Civil Protection?: To cuff people, make the streets safe from criminals If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Tr…

• Cop EXP Suggestions

{cyan}Huztler <3 - - Suggestions

-1 no just no

• --Your information-- IGN:Huztler SteamID: Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021154994/ --Accused member information-- IGN:Littlepizzabut SteamID:Couldnt find the id. Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/littlepizzabutt/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Killing me cuffed in jail when she was cop. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains:steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1459801726 Witnesses at the scene: Yes manny were there. Was there an ad…

• Unbreakable CuffSaw

{cyan}Huztler <3 - - Suggestions

k??????????????????

• Huztler Cop Application

{cyan}Huztler <3 - - Roleplay HL2DM

I do have, but idk if they get removed or not admins doesnt relly check them so idk what to do so i made new one.

• Huztler Cop Application

{cyan}Huztler <3 - - Roleplay HL2DM

-Basic info-- Age:19 In-Game name:Huztler Time played: 150+ hours Steamid:[U:1:12117797] - -Questions-- Do you have a mic?:Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because its fun, im active player and can join cop side whenever its needed. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?:cuff at 1800+ crime, kill people if shot at first, etcc What is the function the Civil Protection?: To cuff people, make the streets safe from criminals If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?: Tr…

• Ban Appeal.

{cyan}Huztler <3 - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30444633 Your in-game Name:Huztler Why you got banned: Killing Admin I killed Josh while he was walking beside me, he wanted to remove a prop but i didnt knew that he wanted to do that and i killed him. I saw him walking close beside me and it was hard for me to know if he was noclipping or not, i got smited and kicked but still i didnt know why i got banned. I came back in to the server and i was long range from josh and i shot him, he was close the vip door and he was …

• Ban Appeal.

And the admins doesnt even answer or anything, nobody cares....

• Ban Appeal.

See even koipe knows that i dont bind, and understand how im doing exactly.

• Ban Appeal.

Allright im getting tired of this admin hate against me, seriously i get banned for what? Hand of doom must be thinking im menu binding but how? first of all im spawning with shotgun wich hand of doom thinks i bind probably and the second i have the bind /items to the MENU only wich is allowed but still i got banned, he got no evidence that i have bind to example food,weapons or even ammo. Seriously i get banned all the time for no reason just because he hates me its not my fault that im fast wi…

• Quote from xBio: “I have a very strong feeling, huztler is only applying for cop to help out his friends. Even if he leaves his clan, it is still a huge possibility for him to abuse that position. I have seen huztler through several years get banned off of rp servers. Some he was allowed back, just to get banned again. -1 from me, sorry huztler. You made a terrible rep for yourself over the years Edit: Forgot to add this on. He has been cop on other servers before, and it was extremely short-liv…

• Quote from matu: “-1 has diesel BMW ” XDDDDDD STILL my bmw destroys yours. And to you all other who give me +1 Thank you <3!