Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

• fucking dogy!

BISMUT The Faggot - - Hall of Fail

Fucking bastard! Die fucking dog! I'll cut your whole family! Give me fucking unban and I'll destroy you bitch!!!!!!!!!! An arrogant piece of shit, imagines itself to be the main thing and does what the fagot wants!

• fucking dogy!

BISMUT The Faggot - - Hall of Fail

Burn in the hell the dog! I hope you die in torment because you ban me without breaking! You are a piece of shit Most admins have voted for the unban of me, but you're a bastard, you've done wrong, and like a man you're probably a pimply freak who's beaten up at school and you show his anger on the server. Burn this server in hell! where assholes like you do what they want! It was useless to spend only 260 hours of time playing this shit, where there is no point, where some school children and e…

• Appeal Bismut Ban

BISMUT The Faggot - - Denied Ban Appeals

3+ VS 1- administrators, I think I deserve an anban. Its been quite a long time to vote.

• Appeal Bismut Ban

Thanks for adequate response. I know how these programs are arranged, I'm not a supporter of using them. I like to play fair, and I used aim only on dm servers. on RP I did not play with cheats ever. Because very essence of rp- not to kill, but to play for interest. I think it's completely incompetent to give permament ban for the existence of program, but they are not used because of uselessness. I have been playing on your server for a long time, my friends are playing there, I would not want …

• Appeal Bismut Ban

My God, what kind of nonsense are you talking about. You know everything about cheating, but you do not use it lol). I know that you play with cheats, I saw how you play and I can confidently say that you use cheats. I do not use cheats for a fool. If it is so - the evidence in the studio! No one can provide them. There is no evidence, there are no violations either. For that ban then? For the fact that we pinned on a third-party server with cheats ??

• Appeal Bismut Ban

Quote from matu: “haha ... the "normal server" was another match server on which i banned you like 3 weeks ago by myself (not by a program). You have no idea what you are talking about lol. When we wanted to play there i couldnt unban you somehow so we went to another server. If you are using what i think you are using then you know that you lie. Even older version could act like there is nothing, but that was like 1 or 2 years ago, i dont remember, the time goes by and by so fast.... " On RP I …

• Appeal Bismut Ban

Quote from matu: “ - It was not my server. I dont own any server. - VAC doesnt detect a shit in this game.. SMAC doesnt say much too, but if you run older version, which is not possible i guess atm, of cheat you have then there is something to see in logs - Dont lie. YOu used cheat on RP as well, but its like i press button to HS once in a while with silent aim i guess. - I know how this community goes in this game since it has not many players and dont lie to me you did not use cheat on RP - th…

• Appeal Bismut Ban

Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from BISMUT: “What does this have to do with rp server? ” Even though you were cheating on another server, there's absolutely nothing stopping you from cheating on our server.Quote from BISMUT: “Do you want to check what happens if I turn on this program on your server? He'll throw me out! So threw out many servers with protection, so it does not work for you! ” If you're using what I think you're using to cheat, then no it won't throw you out.Quote from BISMUT: “His…

• Appeal Bismut Ban

BISMUT cheater It doesn't matter if he hacks on a different server, what matters is that he is hacking in the first place. It's only a matter of time before someone on the server pisses him off and he goes on a rampage throughout the place, I for one don't want to give him that chance. Accepted. -- Doggy, I understand everything, but What does this have to do with rp server? For that ban? For using chit on a different server? This is not fair, because I did not use it on rp ... I've never includ…

• BISMUT cheater

BISMUT The Faggot - - Accepted Ban Request

Quote from IDaab: “Is there any evidence of him using it whilst on Cold RP ? As far as I can see, he used it on a completely different server that has no affiliation with our server. I am going to wait for a higher admin to come along and give there input into this. ” He does not have anything, he made me turn on the cheat on a third-party server to take down the demo and put it here) I decided to check if his server can recognize this program. As it turned out, he has pretty lame server. Only t…

• BISMUT cheater

BISMUT The Faggot - - Accepted Ban Request

In the first - server matu, in the second- he himself has cheats. Third, this has nothing to do with server rp. This cheat is recognized and baned on most servers, including on the rp server, so this has nothing to do with it. On RP server I never used, otherwise I would be immediately banned by vac system. What happens outside the server - remains outside of it. Polnikola rights. He called me 1in1, said that I have a weak cheat, and you have rules, achieved that I included cheat, you said it we…

• He's good bro. He always helps, very responsive. With him, there is no problem. I think he will bring many benefits, he deserves to be an administrator. +1

• admins app

BISMUT The Faggot - - Denied Applications

Ive known him for a long time, he's a good bro. Always help. For all the time there were no problems with him. I think he already has enough experience to become an administrator. He is often online, I think he would have helped the server. +1

• You can unlock me?? I do not think that I deserve a ban forever, for the fact that it only seems. I've been playing on this server for a long time, quite harmless, and I do not really want to play with anyone, not in any way.

• Quote from Notorious K.O.I.: “From my point of view that script you use is part of multihack program ” After I was banned last time, I no longer use cheats bhop. And the test showed it

• I do not have any cheats. I do not know about any shots from the wall you say, you've been killing me all the time. This absurd, you constantly killed me, stole the grass, and now I threw it in the ban, saw that I had a bhop in the break and decided to ban after the 2nd time forever, but I do not play with cheats. If I had cheat, he would have seen VAC. This was not recorded, the demo that you sent does not show the presence of the banned. It may seem suspicious, you can let me play and follow m…

• Nothing unusual. It's just coincidence, I looked there because I know that you were often on the roof, there were gunshots audible. The same can be said about 8200 tick, where you killed me from behind the wall. This is not proof at all, anyone can either. You yourself shoot shotgun in headshoot all the time, it would I looked who else is cheating If I had cheats, I would kill you then, always, you killed me much more, if I could see through walls, I would shoot at you from behind the wall, and …

• So what? I have a bhop here? Here you were clearly killing me, you were harassing me. Where is bhop? At these Tick bullets fly from jump, a bit strange looks, but in fact, apparently just lucky If I had cheats, they would be spotted VAC Quote from BISMUT: “I left game and next day noticed the ban What I have broken is not clear? He unreasonably in ban threw me ”

• 10/04/2017 right, he blocked me for 12 hours 10/04 !!! Look at the Ban List, I served my sentence. Since then I have not used bhop. I repeat it once, it blocked me not for violation, but just like that. Even without discussing it with the main admins.

• I did not have bhop etc. Let will give confirmation then. This lies and slander. He banned me for personal, and put reason, because he so wanted.