Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hoosa DM FRAUD

Easy Experience - - Ban Requests

--Your information-- IGN: Aqua-Man SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5734872 Steam Profile: coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…06-easy-experience/#about --Accused member information-- IGN: hoosa SteamID: STEAM_0:0:21313500 Steam Profile: unknown in database --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Created a DM for 1 Million and denied what the setting was and logged after stealing the bet I had NO WAY OF STOPPING OR EVEN KNOWING IT EXISTED. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: The in-game …

• The streets are way to bad for just one cop. I see good men and women trying to make a difference but not enough citizens willing to help and uphold the laws. The time for depending on others to protect me and my family is OVER!! My acceptance for Police Officer will allow me to learn what makes a server good and fun for ALL. I am 54 I think in R/L. Yes, I have a mic but like privacy and logs. I have over 2k hours in HL2 and played cop on several servers prior to cold community. I have NEVER app…

• admins app

Easy Experience - - Denied Applications

+1 Sam has proven age has no limits...maybe we should have a too old age limit too if he is going to be rejected on age. Since I have met him he has gone from just playing now and then to setting up his computer to be afk when at school. That is alot of dedication and commitment and shows Sam will be FAITHUFL AND LOYAL leader and admin. I have had a more mature relationship with Sam than any other player on the server of all ages and sex.