Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• Hozza's Admin Application

Kritical - - Denied Applications

+1.1 respectful guy from when I played with him. has been playing for a good amount of time, a few more hours logged wouldnt hurt but I think he would be a good admin around the clock considering the time zone he's in.

• admin respect

Kritical - - Suggestions

since this got bumped again i may aswell put a proper input on it. Rep system on forums would suffice.

• Quote from Ianman19: “If a player were to be rdming you what do you do?:I would tell them to stop and if they didn't I would report them on fourm and try to record it or get a screenshot ” rebels can kill cops at will lol. This should be known. Going to -1 due to personal interaction with Ian, I feel he wouldnt do very well as a cop regarding sticking to the rules...

• Quote from NightmareRex: “ive known him for a while and server could always use more cops, he dose rdm alot but he knows rp so should be good +1. ” lmao he is now a dead player now he says this server is gay so massive -1 cause of attitude. either way he'd be a shit cop

• Considering he isnt too fond of you polnikola I personally would have left him alone and not try to offend him whereas you have. Just think before you do it tbh. I also strongly agree with taco and what he said too.

• Hey dog. Was you on at the time? Or has someone gave you screenshots of this being said whilst you was off the game? If you was ingame and this happened there would've been a (1)by their name so it looks more to it being an admin using fakesay like hand of doom said.

• Although I have had issues with huztler i believe him becoming a cop could calm him down , i want to try cop and stop being a douchie and just kill ppl over and over Quote from {cyan}Huztler <3: “ i want to try cop and stop being a douchie and just kill ppl over and over ” I love to see this happen lol he deserves a chance +1

• admin respect

Kritical - - Suggestions

@The Doggy Dont worry id /like you for a price

• admins app

Kritical - - Denied Applications

I believe Sam has potential but due to me seeing how he deals with things as a regular player makes me question if he would be able to handle an admin situation fairly. His maturity is questionable but i myself has not had any major problems with him but sadly i am going to have to -1 due to my first point. Side note - Can be hard to communicate with at times. Merged - Changed his Opinion Have been playing with him today and saw him telling a french dude to not kill under tens. en francais of co…

• Very nice & friendly player. I believe if he was to become admin id believe there would be no issues whatsoever with him. +1.00001

• Weed Ideas.

Kritical - - Suggestions

weed Weed plays a rather big part part of the HL2DM server. To some its a source of income for them, To others its just something to do while afking. As this seems to be very popular there is a peeve i and a few others have about it. The time that it takes to reach its full capacity (300g) takes a long time. At this there is only a 3 plant max limit. Upon having your 3 plants placed and fully grown you only earn 900g which is about 6k on the market. This takes about 15 mins approximately which i…

• Steam Name: Kritic๑ﭥ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:182723014 Age: 16 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 220ish hours on Hl2Dm RP What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I believe being a member of staff entails seeing arguments from both sides and being an unbiased judge. I think that the server should be a place for everyone to have fun and be on the same level when it comes to fairness. No one should ha…

• Personally ive never had a problem with Asriel. I believe he would do ok as a officer. However i do agree with the others. Mic can be an issue sometimes. Toning down would be much appreciated +666

• Cop dailie

Kritical - - Suggestions

A community officer daily would be good. Would go like. Pick up x amount of trash as a cop. Basically treehugger but rebranded

• Cop dailie

Kritical - - Suggestions

I would believe this the be a rather good idea to give ppl a better initiative to play as CP so they have a goal/objective instead of waiting around for someone to get crime. There would have to be some better ones than arrest x amount of player because then there would not be need for that seen as though cops do actually do that. Maybe a CP daily where you have to Drug Search some players or suicide chamber them. Not alot of ideas which could be used but it would certainly be a good thing to se…

• never had a problem with ya +666

• Vote to rename apartments?

Kritical - - Suggestions

No beefs names are way fucking better than your edgy preteen shit

• Landlord Job

Kritical - - Suggestions

Hmm indeed i do see where youre coming from about the op part. Ez money i suppose

• Landlord Job

Kritical - - Suggestions

Now this probably sounds fuckin stupid but ah what the fuck Ah cool thing to have would be like people owning a whole apt complex and comin up with their own door prices with the money going to owner/landlord upon purchasing a door in the complex Just popped into my head so i thought id post it here