Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• pretty decent person i think, seems to know the rules. give him a go with cop +1

• Puppy's Admin Reapplication

Puppy - - Denied Applications

Steam Name: Puppy SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28978745 Age: 21 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 2017 to Present What does being a staff member entail?: Assisting staff and players alike while enforcing the rules. Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I would assure the rules are always enforced, while doing my best to constantly interact with the community. Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible,…

• Pizza Time parlour requerments

Puppy - - Suggestions

When the Moon your eye like a big pizza pie~

• Petition to bring on the FISH

Puppy - - Suggestions

Quote from Uberkist: “Id imagine it'd work pretty similarly to the ent version, holding a rod and moving it in the water gives you a chance to spawn a weapon, npc, or beneficial ent. Gotta put your own bait on your rod, in the ent version its a melon and you use your gravgun to attach it. The items spawn initially at different depths in the water. You have to move the hook closer to it and it has a chance to hook on or disappear. If its a job, it could spawn boxed versions of some good items. Sh…

• Petition to bring on the FISH

Puppy - - Suggestions

I've never really fished in any server myself, but I feel like we need more non-crime incomes.

• Puppy's Admin Application

Puppy - - Accepted Applications

Quote from Greaser: “Puppy said about 85% of his hours are afk. So assuming he has 400 right now that would mean he has only 60 active hours which isn’t really a lot. I think we should give him more time. ” No, I meant that 85% of my time is active, not afk.

• Item Drop on the 21st

Puppy - - News/Announcements

Hello all! I will be hosting a small drop event on the 21st (10-1 EST depending), expect some small and big prizes! Thank you!

85% Sounds accurate

^ As of right now, 11d, 23h, 46m. Edit: Now an even 12d

Steam Name: Puppy SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28978745 Age: 19/20 (on the 21st) How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 2017 to Present What does being a staff member entail?: Being respected, being helpful and being a center point in the community while assuring the rules are enforced Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I feel id fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List comm…

• Puppy's Cop Application

--Basic info-- Age: 19 In-Game name: Puppy SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28978745 Time played: 9d, 21h --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To protect and serve, and to try something new What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Only jail/cuff at 1.8k+ crime, Dont shoot unless shot/shot at first, Do not heal unless asked first, Only kick doors at 4k+ crime What is the function the Civil Protection?: To arrest/cuffuncuff players. If a player were to be rdmin…

• admin app

Puppy - - Removed Applications

+1, I don't see any harm in letting him have a go at being a trial, hes plenty active and has plenty of playtime. Plus, like 420alex said, he knows how things should be ran.