Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• unknown admin abuse

Tacomeat - - Denied Ban Request

Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “so I should watch from tick 2 mill to tick 20 mill ? Not sure why admins are being accused here. ” Ya, grab bowl of popcorn, sit back, relax and enjoy the show.

• dca's Cop App

Tacomeat - - Accepted Applications

Quote from dca: “Anything else you would like to add?: Thanks for reading. ” You're welcome. Application looks solid to me, +1

• "I was playing on the server and I politely disagreed with one thing fist of fury was passionately talking about and he gagged me for 30 mins. " Yeah right, spamming and impersonating those arent reason enough? (Hidden Content)

• So far I've had positive interactions with Lawdog, hes helpful and he has potential for trial +1.

• Quote from {EE} SheetMusic: “Hard to get a read on Cat, who is quiet and often cryptic when actually speaking. He also seems to have convinced numerous players that he is a girl despite being a player from the past known to be a male. So either lying then or lying now, neither of which is great and is a bit of a red flag. I can also attest to the "hot and cold" behavior - I have seen Cat go leaps and bounds to help new players, especially those who are also German, but have also seen him spend h…

• Littlepizzabutt admin app

Tacomeat - - Denied Applications

Quote from The Doggy: “ya pizza best admin 2020 ” I've been gone for while, but I've seen and have played with LittlePizzaButt on the server. She has helped out new players and is quite social. But she also has a lot of temperament if she can manage it, she will do fine. I think she deserves a shot for trial. +1 from me

• Basicly this is copy-paste from my previous admin application with "updated" info. I am re-applying for admin, since I was stripped of my rank for my absence. Steam Name: Tacomeat SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16197985 Age: 24 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Member since Sep 11th 2017, I was gone for while, home renovation, moving and just been busy with work and life. What does being a staff member entail?: Taking responsibility of your own actions, abiding and enforcing ru…

• +1, no harm in having more active players as cops.

• Planting has seemed to be fine for me now.

• RP Festivity V1 - Released.

Tacomeat - - Roleplay HL2DM

Looks real good, sunset or evening lighting could look nice. Bank structure looks real sturdy and I like it alot. Houses look like something that anyone would kill to have one.

• Old friends

Tacomeat - - Suggestions

Welcome, I hope to see you on the server!

• Sometimes some things are better to be left unsaid. Not everything has to be written down as rules, it is commonsense not to badmouth or say bad things others that you dont want to happen or experience yourself.

• admins app

Adding this to my -1, if he cant take bit critisism on his application it makes you wonder how would he handle a situation on server. First thing he sent me when connected to server: "SamC4 : tacomeat bitch look my admins app little bitch" Admin has to be mature enough, not to react like that.

• admins app

Quote from Novaaa: “Dude a few people have copied someone else's before . I'll admit right now, I copied some answers but that's because I was using the commands so its really not much of a big deal ” This isnt just one or few copied answers, those were just few that I selected, most of it looks like just copied and pasted. Great example is at this question "What does being a staff member entail?" where you are supposed to answer that with your own words, compare both applications on that partic…

• admins app

When I was looking at this application I noticed that this has alot similarities with Kriticals admin app, heres couple examples that felt like they were copied from him: Quote from SamC4: “A player says they suspect another player of hacking: check his steam accout to see if any vac history & join spectator and record for proof then show higher ups proof for a course of action A cop is rdming other players: Ask why and warn ” Quote from Kritical: “A player says they suspect another player of ha…

• More XP points for skill cuffing?

Tacomeat - - Suggestions

Quote from eldrun: “skill cuffs are easier than regular ones. You should get less if anything. ” -1 xp for police brutality.

• Quote from Kritical: “b). Banning a player(for one day): sm_ban name 1440 ” When banning player it is good to add the reason to clarify it, so banned player and others can see why he/she was banned (example. sm_ban Tacomeat 1440 "abuse"). Otherwise application looks solid in my eye. He is nice and helpful towards other players. +1

• I am open getting into admining duties and I think I can put my past experience into good use. Quote from Volar: “This requires a Roots permission as an FYI. ” This is good to know, ofcourse I wouldn't do anything before I had approval of higher ranking administrator. Quote from Volar: “Do you want Trusted Rank which is only Propping Commands like we talked about yesterday. Or would you want Trial Admin which comes with Propping but also the Responsibility of Enforcing Rules when it comes to Pla…

• Steam Name: Tacomeat SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16197985 Age: 23 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Couple months now, currently I have played 7 days and 14 hours. What does being a staff member entail?: Taking responsibility of your own actions, abiding and enforcing rules. Not letting your own personal feelings to affect your actions or favoring ones that are close to you. Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I have past experience of…

• Cop dailie

Tacomeat - - Suggestions

Since picking up trash was brought up, this is bit off topic, but rebels have drug dealer where you deliver drugs as cop you could have "mission" where you have to shake down drug dealers or public drinking (npc) and "arrest/fine" them. This could reward you 1xp and small amount of money. This could have like 5minute cooldown or more so it couldnt be spammed all over again in farming means, just something that you can do when nothing is going on.