Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Deathwish Ban Appeal

Deathwish7777 - - Denied Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28342112 Your in-game Name: Deathwish Why you got banned: Making several accounts Other Information you think we should know: I was in the wrong for making different accounts. I should've read the rules specifying that making multiple accounts is not allowed. I promise it will not happen again. I acknowledge that my wage and hours will and should be reset. Please give me a second chance. Thanks! Your OG Deathwish

• --Basic info-- Age: 18 In-Game name: Deathwish SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28342112 Time played: 120 Hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because being a gang member is boring and I want to catch those bad guys and send them to jail and take crime off the streets. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff/Uncuff and Jail is at 1,800 + Crime. 4000+ crime = kickdoor. Only shoot rebels as defense (if they shoot first) What is the function the Civi…

• +1, friendly person and has potentially as admin

• admins app

Deathwish7777 - - Denied Applications

+1

• Steam Name: Deathwish SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28342112 Age: 18 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I have been part of the community since the server first started. I've played for countless hours but then I there was a period where I took a break from HL2:DM due to school and work. What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Being a staff member means to satisfy players who are new to the game and provi…