Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Gone for a bit

Whimzy - - Hall of Fail

Hey everyone just passing by to see how all of you are doing. Been a while and got a lot of time these days so will definitely be back and be more active. See ya guys around. Hope y'all still remember me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• <p>Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32149514<br><br>Your in-game Name:Richie<br><br>Why you got banned:</p><table class="listtable"><tbody><tr><td>[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account</td></tr><tr></tr></tbody></table><p>??????</p><p><br>Other Information you think we should know: Don't know i only have one laptop at dorm and i have roommates so i share my account with them</p>

• Quote from Volar: “Well based on Logs I can't tell that he spawned it through the door. Is your Door number 357? If so then they finished breaking all the locks then lockpicked it then used a Revolver and then a Boat. Source Code (9 lines)” Apparently yourlogs don't show me adding in locks while they keep breaking em lmao logs should show them breaking it over and over and me locking the door every time adding up locks. Door was closed when they spawned the boat i'm sure of it but apparently we …

• So anyway story is polnik went in the server and was doin dailies for a while then just started killing people and breaking locks all over the map like smilex he was there and we were just afking in our base when he just started breaking my locks and calls up his friend beeter too lol they succeeded in breaking all of my locks and got in the base but we retook the base and sent them both to jail then beeter left and polk still kept on coming until i trapped him inside our base he just left and n…