Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Appeal Bismut Ban

matu - - Denied Ban Appeals

I think you want a demo where you use spinbot and aimbot on rp. You can cheat as well without spinbot with aimbot and silent aim and nobody can see on demo. I can know alot about cheats, but it doesnt mean im a cheater. All i can say about you cheating on rp is: I know you used a cheat there and thats all i can say. I did not expect you go crazy on that match server and i thought there will be no evidence on demo except me knowing you use cheats. Good job

• Appeal Bismut Ban

haha ... the "normal server" was another match server on which i banned you like 3 weeks ago by myself (not by a program). You have no idea what you are talking about lol. When we wanted to play there i couldnt unban you somehow so we went to another server. If you are using what i think you are using then you know that you lie. Even older version could act like there is nothing, but that was like 1 or 2 years ago, i dont remember, the time goes by and by so fast.... " On RP I NEVER used it! " y…

• Appeal Bismut Ban

- It was not my server. I dont own any server. - VAC doesnt detect a shit in this game.. SMAC doesnt say much too, but if you run older version, which is not possible i guess atm, of cheat you have then there is something to see in logs - Dont lie. YOu used cheat on RP as well, but its like i press button to HS once in a while with silent aim i guess. - I know how this community goes in this game since it has not many players and dont lie to me you did not use cheat on RP - thanks for compliment…

• BISMUT cheater

matu - - Accepted Ban Request

I know. It is him..

• BISMUT cheater

index.php index.php

• BISMUT cheater

--Your information-- IGN: matu SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58116510 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076498748/ --Accused member information-- IGN: BISMUT SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5911838 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972089405 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: cheating Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: i was on rp after some time and i didnt find his shots clean. I called him on match server and we played together. Witnesses at the scen…

• Huztler Cop Application [New]

matu - - Denied Applications

i dont talk about wat would destroy wat, but about car itself

• Huztler Cop Application [New]

matu - - Denied Applications

-1 has diesel BMW