Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 37.

• Didn't you call me a slut and bitch that same day? You're a hypocrite.

• Then how about this: If you want this rule so bad, then don't kill yourself with a bounty and don't do kill in console after a fight and see how ridiculous this idea is

• There is no need to do away with binding kill in console. We have combat flag for a reason. About the rage quiting new people, I've heard new people say they don't want to play on this server because of YOU. Also, that last this you said, you're basically saying if you're killed or you fall to your death with 1.800 crime you go instantly to jail. That makes 0 sense

• cop strip

littlepizzabutt - - Denied Ban Appeals

I accidentally killed rRatmeat when trying to kill doggy (doggy was cuffed and was running) and I got stripped in seconds, no time to say sorry, anything. Ratmeat wasn't even bothered at the time and he doesn't remember it now. I understand what I did was dumb but I don't think I should be stripped until March 2020 when I've seen plenty of other cops do the same and get a warning. even if they've been here for a long time and "known better"

• Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “Quote from littlepizzabutt: “after I took his admin ” U WOT ? ” took his BOUNTY*

• Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:232892019 Your in-game Name: Littlepizzabutt Why you got banned: SOC Other Information you think we should know:I'm sorry I honestly did it because I was mad that doggy was abusing and took a shit ton of money after he let himself out oof jail after I took his bounty.

• Your in-game name: UWUOWO The Staffs In-game name: The Doggy Staffs Steam ID: Discription of the Event: I cuffed clit with over 40k crime and was leaving him in. clit joked about !uncuff clit, doggy did it, and uncuffed himself too. I went to check and of course, he wasn't in jail. Proof of Event: [RP] You cuff Billy Joe Armstrong with 40236 crime. [RP] Press <USE> again to send Billy Joe Armstrong to jail. Slaughter : lmao [RP] You turned up no drugs in the search. Slaughter : Koolaid's Son [ᴊɴ…

• clitcommander DOC

littlepizzabutt - - Denied Ban Request

--Your information-- IGN:UWUOWO Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN:Billy Joe Armstrong SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6080488 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197972426705/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: DOC while I was trying to get his bounty. He said "I crashed" . He didn't even come back, he went to Gmod Witnesses at the scene: None Was there an admin online at the time?: yes If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: AFK Does this pla…

• Cop app

littlepizzabutt - - Denied Applications

+1 for shits and giggles

• Josh cop abuse

littlepizzabutt - - Hall of Fail

Quote from joshhite11: “I’m legit letting everyone out either way, doesn’t matter the way I do it. You’re just salty that you couldn’t kill a player that you were trying to camp unjail spawn. It’s my choice whether or not I want the exp for jailing or not. I didn’t hold anyone in jail, there was no favoritism. ” Then why didn't you just cuff uncuff everyone?

• Josh cop abuse

littlepizzabutt - - Hall of Fail

My in-game name: Littlepizzabutt cops steam: steamcommunity.com/id/joshhite/ description of event: Josh was jail unjailing all of us and then he only cuff un cuffed Hozza (Bgruggsy). (I though favoritism was against rules and if you did one thing for one rebel you had to doo it for everyone?) proof: no recording but I have chat log. Joshhh ๑ﭥ : ? Joshhh ๑ﭥ : he's afk Joshhh ๑ﭥ : i didnt jail Joshhh ๑ﭥ : he's afk niggs

• I also had my door kicked at 2900 and demon cuffed me. [RP] DemonKitty has kicked a door down. [RP] You are cuffed with 2900 crime by DemonKitty [RP] You were sent to jail by DemonKitty. DemonKitty : LIKE I SAYED I DID NOT MEAN TO KICK YOUR DAMN DOOR DOWN FUCK

• --Your information-- IGN: SteamID: Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/littlepizzabutt/ --Accused member information-- IGN: SteamID: Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Hulf/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: I was going in for a cuff and Hulf was shooting at me (he missed) and as I was about to cuff me, he suicided, respawned, then killed me. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: N/A Witnesses at the scene: dessaron23 Was there an admin online at the time?: Lawd…

• binds

littlepizzabutt - - Suggestions

So I know this is a VERY unpopular opinions but...food/health binds should not be allowed anymore. It's a cheap tactic to make weak players stronger. Plus the person that started allowing it again isn't even around anymore. Also, the combat flag is also shitty sometimes. A lot of times, a player uses a health bind and runs away, never to shoot you again, but you can't suicide because you are flagged. I think the timer should be shortened. But that's just me and I'm a dumb person

• Your in-game name: Littlepizzabutt The cop's In-game name: Lawdog Description of the Event: Lawdog skillcuffed me from the pd roof and stared with a gun out and let Cat uncuff me. once Cat uncuffed me, I went to the pd roof and shot him and he just ran away and let me stay on the roof Proof of Event: No hard copy but Cat was witness

• Quote from MasterWong: “just not true smh ” It is and you know it! I have witnesses! Don't try me!

• Quote from MasterWong: “I'm only toxic to people that are toxic to me ” That's funny because the first time I had any interaction with you was when you were accusing me of sending nudes to a minor. The reason we are toxic to you is because you brought it with you! Also, you're claiming an admin abused you but you refuse to say their name? Yeah, ok kid...

• Quote from Lucifer: “Delvecchio jumps off the railing and attempts to get away with low health. ” Quote from Lucifer: “I know this because he didn't die from fall damage as in the footage he lands on the tree model ” Low health + tree model doesn't end well buddy. pretty sure it had to be fall damage as you CANNOT SOC if you are in combat. That is prevented!

• Helps people out, been here for long time +1

• I admit I did this. It was out of instinct seeing someone rushing at me as cop towards the PD. Go ahead take my cop.