Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• oupss its cp app im so stupid so +1 he will be a good cp i think he know the rule xD sorry Deathtwish lol

• admins app

SamC4 - - Denied Applications

befor all ppl do it, im not the one and its like 3 question because i dont know what to right,and full of admins right now do that befor like nova said, so guys why the other admins copy and its ok and if its me its not ok that not nice why me its not ok and other admins its ok

• admins app

SamC4 - - Denied Applications

Steam Name: SamC4 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8180371 Age: 12 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 27 day What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I think that the server should be a place for everyone to have fun and be on the same level when it comes to fairness. No one should have to put up with rule breakers. Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: nop …

• SamC4 cop app

SamC4 - - Accepted Applications

--Basic info-- Age:14 In-Game name: SamC4 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8180371 Time played: 80h --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: yes (bad mic) Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: to have fun and to be cop What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: dont kill the other cops, can't kill citizens unless acted upon, can only cuff if person has 1,800 crime or more, don't kick door if person has under 4,000 crime and dont let rebel on the pd What is the function the Civil Protection?: cuff ppl who h…