Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 173.

• hoosa

MeTaL ^x^ - - Roleplay HL2DM

You could just go over to Chaos and afk with all the Rejects

• Quote from nyx: “In a world where a new RP map is released, what features could be included in the maps themselves to make cop lives better? Open to suggestions in the event I decide to do something. ” Stop making shit PD's with nowhere to spawn and 1 exit.

• Alot to unpack here. First of all I would like to thank you for putting all of this effort into this and thought. It is well worded, well thought out, and I hope that something comes of this. Praises I have: The cop specialties position bring a breathe of fresh air to a 15 year old role while also creating the possibility of almost limitless variety when it comes to personalities combined with them. This entire proposal not only addresses problems and brings up other problems but INCLUDES Soluti…

• Weekly/Monthly Challenges

MeTaL ^x^ - - Suggestions

I mean income and earnings are already public if you are in the top 25. 25 People is like half of the unique people that have logged in and actually played once.

• Who? Jk Bloodshot is a respected member of the HL2DM RP community and someone should employ him +1

• Remove Koipe from admin.

MeTaL ^x^ - - Denied Ban Request

So to add to this, not only does this person have Admin and is utterly useless this guy spawns with a Rev and suit after a wipe after Platinum VIP has been taken?

• +1 Someone employ man.

• Prop Admin Application

MeTaL ^x^ - - Accepted Applications

Can confirm he do like to do events and has trouble some times with having an admin there to set up certain props n such. Neutral on whether or not he should or shouldn't be.

• My Experience with Mandrew...

You pushed the server to nerf hacking AND got binds removed. Need I say more?

• ₣яєє Hustler

To go in depth on the comms bans as well 5 of the 66 comms bans are >30 minutes with 30 minutes being the standard "calm down" comm ban length. This tells me that he was utilize comms with very ill intent to the server itself in an abusive manner. The very first day I met hustler was him coming off of a ban. And even after freshly being off a ban he still broke rules that could have been banable that day. This includes everything from prop glitching through walls to actually threatening people I…

• Trusted Application

MeTaL ^x^ - - Accepted Applications

+1 Get this guy some perms!!!

• antlion guard bug

MeTaL ^x^ - - Server Bug Report Forum

antlion guard #1 I have killed hundreds of antlion guards with crowbar and some other players have used props at times. Im not particularly fond of zombies as their dead bodies flood the server. Also the antlion guard sits in one part of the map wheras zombies are everywhere and are in the way of anyone trying to do other things.

Last time I checked I was suggesting to remove you from admin as you are absolutely useless as one. As such this is in the suggestions channel. I am not reporting abuse, I am suggesting the removal of a position so that it could be filled by someone who might actually utilize it to benefit the server, rather than be a complete and utter skid mark.

So I have been on the server since like 2018 or so. And in all of my time when it comes to admins in the game I just have one question. Why the fuck is Koipe an admin? I have never seen him in the server until this week in all my time on the server. Every comment he makes in discord or on the forum is trolly and adds absolutely zero value to any conversation ever. He seems to be nothing but a pothole for other admins. Most recent example here where everyone is trying to debate and find balance a…

• remove vandailsm 1 from dailies

Remove Vandalism from dailies Brought it up months ago, no traction from anyone.

• hola

MeTaL ^x^ - - Introduction

coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…1e586abb88ff89eae6a8410ba

• Bugs as a cop.

MeTaL ^x^ - - Server Bug Report Forum

Had a bug report about this open since June of 2020 Jail Release Bug, lack of teleport

• SQUID GAME

While adding new content is always a good idea. This one might be too trendy and get old quick. Like where the headspace is at tho!

• Admin abuse is outrageous

I don't see how killing a player is admin abuse? You would have to elaborate on that one. I have never seen an actual admin impersonate someone. Most rules are open to admin discretion, so depending on the admin it may apply to a rule. Luckily for you there is a format for reporting an admin for abuse. Just make sure you have proof, and fill out the proper format and then the higher ups can take care of it.

• Prop limit vip

While it would be nice to allow more props, the reason for prop limits has to do with ent counts and stability. If we allow more props per house, the maps become less stable and crashes will happen more often. Unfortunately HL2DM is limited in what it can do and that is why these prop limits were originally put in place.