Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• because the admins have cocks taped to their gaming chairs with countless amounts of redbull farts and mac and cheese stains

• Ban Appeal

shwifty - - Ban Appeals

the administrator i told to fuck off kept killing me over and over again saying i was an "incompetent little shit who cant fix his wifi" and that started a quarrel however i would actually like to try and fix the situation. if theres a condition in order for me to join back.

• Ban Appeal

shwifty - - Ban Appeals

i cant fix my own internet lol, the players showing dems would only show me lagging around but its not my issue if im shooting people when my ping is hitting over 200 and having a major delay in damage to the client. it may show that i hit them in an area it would seem impossible but i was shooting them prior to that. i was trying to explain that but i was banned before that being told to stop even though i cant control it. i was simply doing my job as a cop but everyone on the map was targeting…

• Ban Appeal

shwifty - - Ban Appeals

still a dick too lmao

• Ban Appeal

shwifty - - Ban Appeals

to be fair i was willing to take responsibility even though i was banned without proper evidence. but based on ur rep you've always been a dickhead lmao.

• Ban Appeal

shwifty - - Ban Appeals

i understand. since i wasnt able to record my own game at the time due to a low performance pc i couldnt really prove i wasnt hacking as much as i can plead for the community to believe me, i dont wanna argue whether or not i was cheating i was just simply getting used to having high ping and practicing with bad internet that i would predict some of my shots and to be fair i think people can be lucky sometimes. i just want a second chance to prove i wasn't but if you cant i understand. i will mi…

• Ban Appeal

shwifty - - Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7600153 Your in-game Name: shwifty Why you got banned: not sure i think it was ping spoofing or something? Other Information you think we should know: To start things off i was banned years ago for a controversial situation due to the fact i was a cop on the server before and i would bhop around the server by double jumping and holding my velocity but apparently when i was killing people going that fast people assumed i was cheating since my internet was not the best bac…

• Age: 13 In-Game name: YBN_OFFSET SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7600153 Time played: 83h --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because im bored of being rebel and ive always wanted to be a cop. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Dont arrest a rebel until reaching 1800+ crime, dont !kickdoor until 4000 crime, dont shoot at a rebel unless shot at first, dont randomly heal a player with stunstick unless asked to, this includes crossbow arresting, have res…

• metal is just a hater he wants me to lose cop

• yea i probally need more hours but i thought i could give it a go

• Age:12 In-Game name:[GOLD] Fish SteamID:STEAM_0:0:7600153 Time played:2 days 4 hours and 54 minutes --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because I wanted to somehow support this server without donating but like helping out, im tired of cops being afk all the time. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No Revenge Killing, No Killing Rebels Unless They Attack You First, No RDM, Dont Abuse !kickdoor, etc... What is the function the Civil Protect…