Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• Grenades upgrade

Chameleon - - Suggestions

lol hell yea Just now saw this..lets get this shit rollin how about doin this as a xmas gift/update this year??

• Vip Apartments

Yeah I said this before. Not to mention the big rock and slide outside the vip you can just jump on then jump onto the first balcony on either side of it, but VODKA man you can literally jump up to any story with vodka if you jump from other rooftops. Does anyone even live in the vip though? lol I can see why noone would the locks on the front door are an obvious joke. I love the rest of the design of the map especially being able to shoot from long distances at the corners of the map..but that …

• ban

Chameleon - - Denied Ban Appeals

how does levochpok get to double post? I do it on accident and get a day ban on forums lol smh

• Thanks guys I appreciate all the positive feedback Now I just got to be accepted lol [MEAT] Rat Meat ҉ : I cant accept it until someone says accepted

• --Basic info-- Age: 34 In-Game name: Chameleon SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66572428 Time played: 976 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Well, back when Bob was around I didn't even apply he just made me a cop when I asked to be one. I was cop for about 6 months I believe and decided to go back to civilian life again. I remember when I was cop I didn't really switch back and forth I just stayed cop most of the time. Anyway, I was the first person to bec…

• Are you sure about that? I can think of a few worse toxic people. Koolaid, china down syndrome, pizza hut, king of anime, kill thrill bill, acidmac, all cops, just to name a few

• hello world

Chameleon - - General Discussion

Candybar gonna come back and be aids again? Spam some chat, get all angry and ragequit for 6 years again?

• Ratmeat Poll

Chameleon - - Roleplay HL2DM

For those who don't know Ratmeat, he's a pretty cool guy. For those who do know him, I was wondering if you thought Ratmeat was cooler before he had admin or after he had admin or did he stay the same over the years. In my opinion he was cooler before he had admin (not that he isn't cool now) but I remember when Ratmeat was super active and would have hilarious and interesting conversations and would DM and kill so many people and trolled the shit out of people. He don't do that anymore. He just…

• small /DM suggestion

I just DM'd with the number one striker using /dm. After our match was over and he won I realized I killed him more times than I expected to but it didnt show in chat how many kills I had. Can you make it so it shows everyones score after a /dm match? That would be cool. Not sure if you can do this or not but maybe have it show how many headshots each person had and maybe how long the match was. Those last two arent as important as having it show both players scores in chat but would be cool but…

• Promotion

lawdog helped deliver hustler's oldest donkey's baby a week ago. +1 respect

• Grenades upgrade

I really hate how when you spawn a grenade and use it, that you can't spawn another grenade to use until you die. Also you can only spawn one grenade per life. This sucks. Meanwhile you can spawn 3 smg nades and 5 rpg ammo. I love gravity gun give us back the ability to spawn 3 to 5 nades at least 3 please at a time and allow to spawn up to 3 or 5 even without having to die again. You can keep reloading smg nades and rpg ammo why not be able to keep reloading grenades?? What do you guys think? a…

• Bindds

Once you go bind, get fucked from behind

• other mod changing ideas

the only good ones are the grappling hook and jihad, which are not new ideas. Like miracles stated grappling hook is like a nerfed jetpack.. how about they just put Jetpacks lol makes more since (china you spiderman lookin ass), and jihad well everyone loves jihad bombs those other additions just dont really seem to make much of a change if you ask me. Good changes in the past were taking out no kill zones in the banks, connecting drugs/printers to accounts so people wont lose them on disconnect…

• Partner Robbing [Possible event]

great idea

• Picture of yourself

Quote from Volar: “Quote from Chameleon: “I love being a donator with no donator button ” For someone whos Gang is - No Fucks Given you sure seem to give a lot of fucks about Donator Tag on Forums.Added by the way. ” Yeah I almost gave a fuck and posted a whole thread about it but instead I didnt give a fuck and decided to just randomly post it until someone fixed it for me. Yay Donator Tag Thank you

• Picture of yourself

I love being a donator with no donator button index.php index.phpDefinately the cutest guy on CoLD Community RP 100

• the dog's what ???

Chameleon - - Denied Ban Request

Well I've been told by a few admin that it is so I guess it's not my fault I thought that.. lol.. oh and eldrun can you give me my donator tag for the forums please? I'm a donator after all Quote from Greaser: “If you did buy them and give them to him then it would be against the rules, but if you just got the from dailies or the spin then it's fine. ” So it is against the rules? lol im confused when two admin are saying two different things.. you say it is eldrun says no hmm.. well by what grea…

• the dog's what ???

Yeah, it's a rule thats why I posted this thread.. but personally I agree, either take them out of dailies or allow people to trade .. and I'm a VIP

• the dog's what ???

--Your information-- IGN: Chameleon SteamID: U:1:133144856 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093410584/ --Accused member information-- IGN: the dog's what ??? SteamID: U:1:16535086 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197976800814/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Do not sell or give VIP items to non-VIPs. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: the dog's what attempting to trade Jagzon Sex for printers.. its in chat and also you can hear…

• Item Drop Next Sunday

Chameleon - - News/Announcements

Shit ill give you some items as well if you want.. try to get items from other people too so you can drop a shit load of items on mofos!! Great idea though Metal usually people do item drops kind of impulsively but to post about it is a good idea so more people can show up (could increase population too at that time) if they are around their pcs around the time of the drop. Thanks for the heads up. index.php