Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

• I am not sure why you took this so personal as I didn't address you or address any name(seen from the screenshots.). I actually not only killed you but also denzel so potentially if I would mean it as an insult I could've also addressed it to denzel. Well but if it did insult you then I apologize for these words. Apart from that, I don't think this is going to get anywhere and as the gag expired I think ill just close this thread. -Dede

• I never had a conversation and I wasn't referring to you nor was it an insult or provocation when I said sit down. I was trying to get out of a door and told someone to sit down or duck so I could crouch walk and store my money. I just gagged cause you randomly insulted me or to provocate me. -dede

• Quote from Kizaru: “It wasnt Denzel who said we blame doom, it was me and it was obv just a joke. Admins can just look who spawned that Prop so what are you even trying here? ” No, you can't differentiate props that are spawned by different admins. And how should I take it as a joke as I barely know you guys. Quote from Kizaru: “Yes you shot before he wrote /Switch to end but how should he react in that split second and stop writing switch when he doesnt even know you shot him ? You could have f…

• -The only people who should post in the Abuse Report are; The Player, Witnesses, and Staff. Cop abuse reports that do not include a demo (.dem file) may be instantly denied. In this case, it would be denzel, epix me and the admin staff. I insisted that he would upload the WHOLE .dem file because it shows that I shoot him while he was outside switching jobs. It's not cringe to ask for the entire demo file because you can move the camera angle this way and you will see me NOT ONLY BEING outside bu…

• Think this is a clear abuse of the rules. I issued a 3 days ban, because I warned him not to shoot through closed doors before and he did it again. Think this is fair judge. Accepted.

• I have known Striker since 2019 and I admit that the first time he interacted with the players he seemed more or less like a common troll just trying to annoy people that play on the server with his fake accent. I initially didn't like him. However, as time passed, he seemed to become more and more mature and tried to actually play the game such as organizing gangs, helping newcomers etc. Moreover, he reduced his trolling with a fake accent and use of different language to a point where I think …

• I think 3-4 weeks of playtime is not enough to be granted a trial administrator position. Also, I think we actually have still pending admin applications from players, that have been playing on the server for years and thus they should be accepted first when in need of more admins. For now, Unfortunately, i have to give a -1 for this application because of said reason.

• Good Application. From all the positive interactions i had with nemo, i am confident to give this application a +1.

• Safe Place to Speak

dede - - General Discussion

Hello fellow Gamers, It would be interesting to open another discussion for racism and antisemitism, as i think its only touched lightly in this discussion. In all the competitive and non-competitve games i've played, the n-word is a bannable offense, so i assume for many new players that join our server are not accustomed to people swinging these words haha. I do think that context matters, but if a new player joins the server and the first word he hears or sees in the chat are words that discr…

• Theres no demo that staff members could watch. However, i am trying to formulate my decision based on a past similar event and on Striker's and Beamed's statements. According to Striker, he left the server after killing the intruders Beamed and Ruffneck and therefore was out of combat. This is exactly what happened to Ruffneck a past couple months ago, but the ban appeal was denied at the time. Since Striker ended up losing his money and beamed probably got most of it, I see no reason to accept …

• Master Wong ban appeal

dede - - Denied Ban Appeals

Well you didn't mention that you were using illegal third party programs e.g. using cheats while accusing others of cheating, which in my opinion, had a major contribution in your permanent ban.

• Extra Daily Challenges

dede - - Suggestions

Im not a big fan of the first three ideas, but the last one sounds interesting, its always fun to see someone gambling and perhaps losing all their money. The first daily idea sounds way too easy to do, you can just literaly go afk and do absolutely nothing to finish, for the second one we already have a robbing daily(i dont think we need another daily related to robbing). Opinions are mine alone.

• Forum admin app

dede - - Accepted Applications

Howdy guys, this is my application for Forum Adminstrator <3. THIS IS A SERIOUS APPLICATION! Since there is no exact format i jsut thought about the regular duties of a forum admin and formulated them in questions in which i responded to them. Steam Name: dede, GOD KING dede SteamID: STEAM_0:0:218392317 Age: 22 years and 356 days old How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: 2017 OG MOFO. What does being a staff member entail?: Representing the soul and spirit of cold commu…

• Well written application. From what i've seen is that she is a quick learner , very helpful towards new and old players and communicative. +1

• Accepted, will employ him later.

• +1, very old and experienced player and we dont have many cops at the moment.

• Player Report

dede - - Roleplay HL2DM

Ganging up on someone and killing him/her consecutively is not against the rules, you may reread the rules in the motd again. The only possible rule break i see would be if you would be under 10 hours and got killed unprovoked. If that is not the case, then no rule has been broken and i would close this case. Also for future reports, use the right format, which you can find under this link: [New] Ban Request Format

• He will watch over us from the sky with his wide wings open. +1

• Furry Skin

dede - - Suggestions

garrysmods.org/download/6242/dog-player-models-v1-fixed

• Application looks solid and good structured, but you dont have to pay 500 bucks to kick a door. It used to be a thing back then but now its not anymore. From what i've seen ingame from you is nothing bad but just good things, so my vote will be a +1